Chapter.6- Truth or Dare

Ch. 6- Truth or Dare

" Ok, who's going first?" Emily asks us, excitedly.

Every one of us look at each other nervously, not wanting to be the first to be asked. After a few minutes of silence and annoying staring, I finally give in.

" I'll go first." I groan out, exaggerated and dramatic.

" Ok, truth or dare?" Emily asks me and I smile.

" Truth." I say smiling bright.

" That's not fair, you always pick truth." Leah whines at me.

" Not true, I've done dares before." I retort back, defensively.

" Have you ever been skinny dipping with anyone in this room?" Emily asks me and I think for a couple of seconds.

" Yup." I say smirking.

" Wait, hold up, you have to tell us who." Leah says smirking and I groan.

" Really? Fine. Seth and I skinny dipped but it was when we were younger and didn't know any better. Besides we've always been best friends." I say, defending both Seth and I. Leah glares at me still.

" Ok." Leah says and I smile.

" Jacob, truth or dare?" I ask Jake,ever so innocently knowing he'll pick dare.

" Dare." He says and I smirk mischievously at him.

" I dare you to kiss Leah for ten minutes." I say, smirking. Leah and Jacob get disgusted look on their faces, like they tasted something nasty while the rest of us all laugh.

Jacob goes over to Leah and kisses her on her lips. After five minutes I get bored, so I decided to make this dare more fun.

" I don't see no tongue, Lele." I say, smirking which earns me a glare from Leah but I see her heat up the kiss, shocking Jacob.

" And time." Seth says and Jacob sits back in his seat as i smirk and laugh.

" Eclair, truth or dare?" Jacob asks her, using her nickname.

" Dare." She squeaks, very afraid of the dare Jacob will give her.

" I dare you to take off your shirt and sit on Quill's lap for the rest of the game." He dares her and Quill's eyes widen hugely as little Clair takes off her shirt, leaving her in her bra. We all laugh at Quill's face as he blushes when she sits on his lap.

" Quill, truth or dare?" Clair asks him, innocently.

" Dare." Quill says.

" I dare you to strip down to your boxers and stay in them for the rest of the game." Clair challenges him and we burst out laughing at Quill's horror struck face. He strips out of his jean cut-off shorts and we see his plaid boxers. After he strips them off, Clair sits back down in his lap.

" Emmbry, truth or dare?" Quill stutters out, as Clair gets extremely comfortable in his lap.

" Having a hard time there, Quill." Paul asks Quill innocently and Quill gives him an evil death glare. If looks could kill, Paul would be dead in a matter of seconds.

" Truth." Embry says, smirking at his poor best friend.

" Is it true that you are still a virgin?" Quill questions him and we laugh at Embry's embarrassed face.

" I..I still am." Embry says, groaning in embarrassment.

" Sam, truth or dare?" Embry asks him, not afraid of his Alpha.