Chapter.13- Old habits just don't die hard

Ch. 13- Old Habits Die Hard ( Tuesday Still)

We head out into the crowd and already the crowd wants our autographs. Huh? I guess we did play damn good. We sign autographs then head over to the pack. I see Seth has imprinted on Abigail.

Collin has imprinted on Hilliary and Brady has imprinted on Olivia. Leah and Jayy both have imprinted on each other so Jacob is the only one who hasn't imprinted but he soon will be. The guys jaws are still dropped but the girls are grinning at us as we walk over with the rest of the band.

" Hey, guys!" I say, happily. The guys stare at me.

" Since when have you been in a band?" Sam asks us.

" Since summer school. We actually met during one of the detentions I got." I say, smirking at them.

" I thought you said you were visiting family!" Jared says and I laugh.

" I kind of lied about that. Opps." I say, playing innocent. The guys glare at me.

" I can't believe you would lie to us!" Paul says, slightly upset.

" As if you never lied to me! You guys have and you are lucky I forgave you!" I say, growling slightly.

" Sorry." The guys say, looking guilty away from me.

" Besides you guys don't know every little secret about me." I say to them. They look shocked. I feel Mitch come behind me and wrap his arms around me.

" I thought you told me everything, player." Mitch says, pouting slightly and I see Paul glaring at Mitch.

" Mitch, you have less then ten seconds to remove your arms from my body before I literally hang you by them on a wall." I growl out and Mitch removes his arms super quick.

" Oh,wow. Sorry." Mitch says,winking so I know he isn't actually sorry about it. Same old Mitch.

" So why do you keep calling Jaclyn, player?" Quill asks and the band and I look nervously at each other.

" Should we tell them?" Scar asks,nervously and I shrug my shoulders.

" I guess." I say,smirking.

" We call her player because that's pretty much what she was in summer school. She slept with almost all the guys at summer school minus a couple. I think her and Scar were nicknamed the players of the school." Jayy explains and we laugh at the guys' faces. The guys are all shocked by this.

I've always been the cute innocent angel with them but with the band, my devil side comes out to play. I've kept my devil side hidden from them for the most part.

" Told you, girl version of Paul." Emily says and I slightly glare at her.

" I am not!" I say to her with a pout.

" Oh come on. Just admit it." Scar says, pointedly at me.

" Fine." I growl out.

Chase goes over to Scar and wraps his arms around her waist. Scar elbows him hard in the stomach and he backs away from her, whimpering like a puppy.

" What did I tell you about putting your hands there?" Scar asks him, growling and glaring at him.

" Not to do it." Chase says, holding his stomach.

" Exactly. Next time, I'll be aiming for your stomach and face." Scar growls out.

" Nooo! Not my pretty face." Chase whines, automatically trying to protect his face. We all laugh and he pouts.