Chapter.9- Loving my sweet angel ( Paul's POV)

Ch.9- Loving My Sweet Angel ( Paul's POV)

" Babe?" I ask my beautiful gorgeous angel, who has her short arms wrapped tightly around my neck. I go to move her off me but she tightens her hands even more.

" Looks like Paully has himself a clinger." Jared snickers and I groan, embarrassed slight.

" Could you at least help me get her off of me so that I can phrase and put her on my back?" I ask him and the guys. Jared comes over to me and begins to pull her off of me but her grips tightens even more as if that were possible.

" Mine." Jaclyn mutters, sleepily and I blush slightly.

The guys burst out laughing. God! She is truly amazing but did she really have to be a sleep talker?

" Shut it, retards." I growl out. Seth comes over and pushes a laughing and amused Jared away from me.

" Here. Let me." Seth says and carefully removes Jaclyn from me.

I feel jealously spike through me as as she cuddles into him. He holds her bride-style as I go into the forest to go all wolf. I swiftly take off my jean cut-off shorts and tie them around my ankle band. I feel the painful yet calming burning sensation of my inner wolf wanting to be let out. I turn my thoughts to focus on Jaclyn being hurt or worse killed and automatically I become my wolf.

I walk out, slowly and move towards Seth, who places Jaclyn onto my back. As soon as she is placed onto me, her hands automatically grips my fur and I smile. I see the rest of the guys all turn into their wolf form and their thoughts all merge with my own.

" Man, she's beautiful and amazing, gorgeous even. God I love her but she won't ever love me. Damn frick, I'm whipped." I think, groaning and sighing.

" And here I thought I wouldn't see the day where Paul Lahote, the man whore, actually admit that he's whipped." Leah replies, laughing along with everyone else. I growl deathly at her and go to attack her.

" Shut the fuck up, Lele." I growl at her and she flinches at the Sam's old nickname for her and goes to attack me.

" Quiet." Sam commands and we stop.

We quicken our pace and Sam's soon comes into view. I walk to the house and paw at the door, whining. Emily answers and I show her Jaclyn. Emily comes over and takes Jaclyn off of me and I feel lonely as soon as Jaclyn is removed. Damn imprint.

I go back into the forest and change back to my human form. I stretch and crack my muscles out as I walk back out. The rest of the guys and Emily are already inside once I get inside. I see that Emily placed her on the couch. God, anytime that I swore to her that I wouldn't fall in love, I was actually lying to her.

I have been in love with her since we were younger but I'm too afraid to tell her because of my reputation at school and how she won't love me. I sit by her head on the couch as everyone sits down.

" What happened to her?" Emily questions us like a mother questioning her children.

" Jaclyn's father has escaped from prison and no one knows how the heck he did it. Jaclyn was having a panic attack so the bloodsuckers called us over." Jared explains to her as he snuggles up to Kim.

" Oh the poor dear must be so traumatized." Emily says sympathetically.

Jaclyn's breathing suddenly quickens becoming quick pants for air. I feel my heart race as I begin to panic. I look to the pack for help but they look just as panicked as me. Emily comes over and lifts her head so that its easier for her to breathe and moves her body so that Jaclyn's head is resting on the armrest of the couch against my arm as half of her beautiful body is on my lap. Once Emily moves away and goes to sit back on Sam's lap again, Jaclyn moves and cuddles into my bare shirtless chest. I instinctively wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer to me, hating not feeling her close to me.

" Aww." Jared and the rest of the guys tease, laughing and I growl at them.

Jaclyn whimpers and I immediately stop growling at them as I use one of my hands to play with her hair, calming her down. I glare at the guys as they stick out their tongues at me.

" Hey, Sam. Do you ever get a weird feeling whenever Emily is lying to you?" I ask him and he nods his head.

" Yeah, I do all the time. Why?" He asks, curious.

" No reason. It's just I think Jaclyn has lied to us a couple of times." I respond.

" If she has lied, she has to have good reasons." Kim says. I shrug my shoulders.

" You guys, need to focus on the upcoming battle and on school. We need to keep everyone safe plus you guys really need an education." Sam says and we nod our heads in agreement and understanding.

I see Quill and Clair head out the door, waving to us as they head home. Embry,Collin,Seth, Brady and Leah all follow suit and leave, saying good-night to us. Jared and Kim leave too. Jacob waves and leaves.

" Paul, you can take her up to her room if you want." Emily says and I nod my head as I see her and Sam head upstairs to bed.

I slowly move Jaclyn so that I'm carrying her bridal style as I get up. I head up the stairs making sure not to joist her awake as I walk up the stairs. I feel her hands wrap themselves tightly around my neck. I soon reach her room and move to her bed. I place her gently on the bed and very slowly remove her arms from around my neck. I take off her shoes and socks and pull the covers up onto her. I smile as I look at her. I lean down and kiss her gently on her forehead. As I slowly move away and go to leave, Jaclyn grabs my arm with an iron grip.

" Stay." She says, drowsily as she is just half asleep.

I smile and move back to her bed. She makes room for me to sleep next to her. I lay down and she moves to rest her head on my chest, wrapping her arms tightly around my waist. I sigh happily and wrap my own arms around her and slowly close my eyes, yawning. I listen to her shallow breathing and slowly fall asleep to her relaxing and soothing heart-beat.