Chapter. 39- A Night of Firsts

Chapter.39- A Night of firsts

* Author Note: I have changed up the timeline of the Twilight Saga so that the wedding and Jacob running off is shortened. I did this so that the timeline is better suited with the events of Jaclyn's life. This chapter will take place three days before Bella's wedding which will happen on the weekend and three or more days after Jaclyn fainted. I'm sorry to any of my readers who get confused and sorry for the much delayed chapter. I have had a hard time writing this story as of late and have put it on hold for that purpose. *

It has been three days since my encounter with Max and Angel, since then nothing has really happened, but I do find my mind wondering back to our conversation as I try to differentiate reality and the world within me; they seem so similar that they overlap each other. After that dream I had with them, I went to school and the days were scary normal. When I say scary normal is that usually there was something that went wrong with in the day, such as I would get bullied, with or without my friends around me. The image of the different coloured eyes has been stuck on my mind, as if they have been plastered onto the wall of my brain and they appear so familiar to me, but I can't quite get it to roll off my tongue since it's on the top of it; maybe I'm overthinking and over analyzing it all. Right now, it's mid afternoon, somewhere between four and six, I'm sprawled out on my bed as Scarlett and Jayy go through my closet, trying to find me a decent outfit for Paul's and I's first day, which is at seven; or what Jayy and Scarlett believe to be a decent outfit by their standards as everyone else do their own separate business or some are actually helping Paul out with this special event. Most assume that this wouldn't be a normal occurrence, but it actually used to be back when I lived alongside the band; it was almost a religion back then with how often we were hooking up with a large amount of people as the Shifting Forms' popularity grew.

Currently, me laying on something comfortable was what was considered to be me taking a break from being their dress up doll, but with them going through my clothes it was also a distraction from most of my worry and help me to be more prepared for something that could make me truly happy. Scarlett and Jayy have always had a better fashion sense then I have, but it wasn't much better then mine. With just the glance overs that some of my outfits have received, I'm utterly surprised that none of them have bursted into the flames of Scar's and Jayy's disgusted disbelief that I would wear something like that; considering that Jayy can control the elements and all. It's been a long time since I've had them go through my closet like this and with fashion changing every season so has my taste in it. If we go base off of taste in style of fashion then Scar and Jayy are on polar opposite sides of the spectrum and I've been that middle ground of being a combination of both; it's usually balanced out pretty good. Although from the looks of Jayy and Scarlett bickering like cats and dogs over what I should wear; it doesn't look balanced.

Ignoring the two arguing teenage children, I stare up at the ceiling, noticing now just how bland it is besides the skylight window and next to everything else in the room. The blandness of the white ceiling reminds me of the normality of what life is like when is first born, not knowing what the future could hold for them. After a short amount of time of laying on my bed, with my feet dangling over the edge of it, I sit myself up into a sitting position to watch the debate between the two bickering cousins, getting sick of their burning gazes that would be directed at me for numerous reasons. Their looks in my direction could be out of a variety of emotions that likely include worry, excitement, curiosity, or just plain annoyance for me not being more helpful to name a few. From my perspective, my bedroom was one of my safe havens and this has been the most relaxed I've been as of late. I've noticed that I've tuned out the conversation in front of me, just like you would tune into different stations on a radio, so I decide to clue in to see if I can make picking out my outfit go faster since the hours are starting to tick by faster as Scar picks out yet another pairing of clothing that has Jayy throwing a fit all over again.