Chapter.10- The New Student

Ch.10- The New Student ( Jaclyn's POV) ( Tuesday)

I woke up the next morning on my bed with my head on Paul's chest once again. Damn it! I'm not supposed to get close to him. Ugh! I open my eyes and see that he has his arms wrapped securely around me.

Frick! How in the damn world am I supposed to get out of his damn arms without waking him up? As if knowing what I was thinking Paul's arms went limp and I took that as an opportunity to take his arms off of me, so that I could get up and dressed. I get off the bed and smile at Paul's peaceful, little kid face. When the wolf pack sleep, its like they don't have a care in the world and they are back to their younger selves before they turned into wolves.

I go over to my closet and look at my outfits. Ugh, I wish Scar was here. Damn I miss her. I pick a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I start heading to my bathroom when I see Paul slowly wake up. I see him start panicking, looking wildly around my bedroom for something. When his deep dark brown orbs spot me, he instantly relaxes and calms down. Aw, he was worried about me.

" Where are you going?" He asks me, smiling lazily still tired out. Damn Sam. He's working them too hard. I think Paul has patrol till I'm done school.

" For a shower, cause unlike you, I actually have school today with the retards again.: I say a bit sarcastically. We both hear a bunch of heys from downstairs.

" Can I join you?" Paul ask, cockily smirking at me and pleading slightly. I smirk back at him.

" Sure." I say a little bit sarcastic, smirking back at him as I walk to my bathroom.

" Really?" Paul asks me, surprised by my answer.

" No, dumb ass. I was being sarcastic!" I say, laughing as I walk in to the bathroom and lock the door.

" Aww. Damn." Paul mutters and I laugh.

I have a quick shower and quickly change. I open my door to see that Paul is out of my bedroom. Huh. Emily must have yelled food. I head downstairs and see the guys eating already, shoving food into their mouths like the animals they are. I go and grab a piece of fruit. The guys look at me with concern but I just roll my eyes and grab a cup of coffee. I drink my coffee and smile.

" So who's giving me a ride to school?" I ask in between sips of coffee.

" Why can't Paul?" Collin asks and I roll my eyes.

" He's on patrol until after school, obviously." I say to him.

" You could always ride with me." Jacob says and I shake my head.

" In your Volkswagen rabbit? No thanks. That thing is really old." I complain.

" It's not that old. It's only as old as Sam." Jacob says back.

" Hey! I'm not that old!" Sam complains and we just laugh. The guys quickly eat their food.

" Jared, can I get a ride with you and Kim, please?" I ask Jared, giving him my best puppy dog face and Jared groans.

" Not the eyes." He groans and I bat my eyelashes at him.

" Damn. Fine." He says, caving and I grin. We, all race outside to our cars. Just before I can open my car door, Paul grabs me by my waist.

" Don't I get a good-bye kiss?" Paul asks me, pouting with his puppy dog face. I groan. Oh come on! All of us are dogs, of course we are damn good at it.

" Fine." I complain and give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

" See when that face is reversed on her, she gives in very quick." Seth comments to the guys.