TBOTE 15 ☠

Days had gone by with the new teenagers staying at Erwin's camp. A routine had formed and everything seemed pretty normal.

Levi had eventually found Eren when he was 'missing' hiding in a hollow tree and pulled him back to camp.

Erwin wasn't sure if he should trust the group, so much didn't add up to their story.

Eren was just happy to see his friends again.

Levi did what Erwin said days ago and watched the teenagers closely.

None of them did anything that looked suspicious, they all just annoyed Levi so much.

It was like having nine of Eren and he wasn't really a fan of that thought.

Eren walked over and hugged the smaller man from behind, causing him to sigh.

"Yes Eren?" Levi rolled his eyes.

Eren pouted lightly and squeezed Levi. "I can't just show you some love?"

Eren's words caused Levi to roll his eyes again. "Shut up." He grumbled, being his usual grumpy self.

"Oh come on." Eren frowned. "You're so distant when we're in public, but practically on top of me when we're all alone." He smirked and whispered into Levi's ear, nipping at the skin a bit.

"Whoa somebody is horny." Jean chuckled as he walked by.

"Quiet." Eren spat and rolled his eyes.

Levi bit his lip, a bit turned on from Eren's words. "Mm, maybe we could go into the woods a bit later." He murmured as his hand wrapped around Eren's waist, slowly sliding down.

Eren raised an eyebrow and pushed Levi's arm away. "See? My point exactly." He sighed. "You're only interested if you know for a fact you'll be getting in my pants." He frowned and walked away.

Levi groaned and crossed his arms. "Well fuck that." He said under his breath and continued to keep an eye on the new group.

"We'll be splitting into hunting groups." Erwin announced loudly and walked toward the group. We'll have one adult with every few."

Levi nodded and walked over.

"It'll be Levi, Hanji and myself. Eren, Armin, Jean, and Marco will be with Levi. Connie, Sasha, Mikasa, Krista and Ymir will be with Hanji. Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner will be with me."

They all nodded and split up into their groups. Eren, being in a foul mood just stood beside Marco in their group.

Marco eyed Eren wondering what was wrong with the German boy and why he wasn't on top of Levi.

"Let's head out." Levi mumbled as he gave the four teens weapons.

They shot a few squirrels and deer as they hunted. It was a surprisingly easy day.

"We have good luck today." Jean said as he looked over at Marco.

Marco smiled and nodded. "Yeah! We'll have food for days without worrying."

"Less talking more hunting." Levi grumbled as he aimed his gun at a deer a few meters away.

"Oh right..sorry." Marco whispered and started checking some traps they had made earlier.

After a while something seemed off with Marco and Jean.

They weren't talking as much and kept giving each other looks. Armin looked confused and curious as to why they were acting weird.

"What's up with you guys?" Armin asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Oh nothing." Jean answered and looked at Eren.

Eren wasn't paying attention to any of them as he tried to shoot a rabbit hiding in a bush.

Levi was the same, his focus was away from the group. He zoned in to a group of wild turkeys.

"Now." Jean mouthed to Marco.

"LEVI!" Hanji yelled through the walkie talkie. "Don't trust the outsiders they're trait-" The line suddenly went dead.

Eren quickly turned and looked at Jean and Marco. "Traitors?" His eyes widened slightly.

Levi also turned and pulled Armin and Eren to his side. "Explain yourselves this instant." He demanded, pointing his gun at them.

Jean and Marco exchanged a scared glance and looked back at Levi.

"Your father wants you back Eren." Jean said as he slowly reached for his gun from his back pocket. "He told us to eliminate anyone in our way."

Eren moved and stood in front of Levi. "Please..don't. I can't go back!" He started shaking as he thought of all of the painful experiments he was put through by his father.

"Eren please! Your dad just wants to see you. He needs to know you're alive." Marco said, frowning.

None of them knew Eren had healed bites on his shoulder, chest and stomach. They didn't know he was immune. Eren's father probably realized he gave his son a good dose of chemicals that worked. Grisha knew Eren was immune and wanted his son back.

Grisha didn't say anything else to the teens he sent out to find Eren. They all thought they were getting Eren because Grisha missed him.

"No! Get away!" Eren held up his gun to Marco which sent Jean into defense mode. They were best friends, Jean didn't want Marco dying.

Levi moved and stood in front of Eren. He thought that nobody would really shoot.

"Mr. Jaeger also wanted us to get Mikasa and Armin." Jean said as he looked over at the blonde boy by Eren's side.

"You're not getting anyone." Levi hissed as he blocked Armin and Eren.

"You leave us no choice then." Jean whispered as he pulled the trigger, shooting Levi straight through the chest.

Levi's eyes widened as he dropped to his knees. He put a hand to his chest and gasped for air. The man's shirt started turning red with blood as he started bleeding out.

Eren's eyes widened as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Levi!" He cried and leaned down to hold him up. "How could you?!" Eren screamed at Jean and Marco.

"Jean..we weren't supposed to.." Marco started but his voice trailed off.

"Levi is the only thing keeping Eren back. If he dies Eren will come." Jean stated as he pulled Eren from Levi.

Armin watched with tears in his eyes. He never liked Eren and Levi together, but not to the point where he wanted Levi dead.

Marco grabbed Armin and started running. Eren punched and kicked, but was pulled away by Jean.

Mikasa had been taken care of and knocked out by Connie, Sasha, Krista and Ymir. They were in charge of capturing Mikasa. She was so strong it took all of them to take her down.

Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner only distracted Erwin.

The teenagers all met up and quickly escaped with Mikasa, Armin and Eren.

-

A/N: THINGS JUST GOT INTENSE! so..I dropped a snapple bottle on my phone..and it's cracked and broken. So while I wait for a screen replacement to come I'm on my old iPod fifth gen. Oh lawd, my poor iPhone 5C. XD if you liked this chapter please vote and comment maybe? It'd mean so much! So, what do you think will happen next? ;)

-Kayla