TBOTE 31 ☠

"Let's get some sleep." Levi mumbled as he pulled Eren lightly by the hand.

Eren sighed and nodded. They walked downstairs and to one of the empty hospital rooms.

"Sorry Eren, but there is no way I'm sleeping with you in a room you share with Armin and Mikasa." Levi mumbled and walked into the empty hospital room.

Levi moved onto the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. He tossed it aside and waited for Eren to join him.

Eren moved into the bed with him and yawned quietly. "I may or may not kick in my sleep, just sayin'."

Levi rolled his eyes and chuckled quietly. "I've slept with you before, I can deal." He pulled the covers up and trailed his eyes down to Eren's shirt.

"Hey Eren?" He reached his hand towards the boy's shirt.

"Yes?"

"Can I look?" Levi asked as he pulled Eren's shirt up a bit. "It's been a while."

Eren hesitated, hoping Levi didn't pull his shirt up too far. "Uh..sure."

Levi raised an eyebrow at Eren's hesitation but pulled Eren's shirt up a bit. "Damn, you're only three months and you look so much bigger." He chuckled quietly. "This is gonna be one big baby."

"If it's even one." Eren said under his breath and watched as Levi rested a hand on Eren's stomach.

Levi raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Nothing." Eren said quickly. "It was a yawn."

"Eren, is there something wrong?" Levi narrowed his eyes. The room had no lights on, the only way they could see each other was from the moonlight shining in through the window.

"Yeah, everything is fine."

"Eren." Levi growled. "Tell me what's wrong. You haven't went for an ultrasound yet right? You look like you have a problem with me lifting your shirt up. What is it?"

Eren quickly shook his head. "Nothing!" He looked away and bit his lip.

Levi slowly slid his hand up and started to lift Eren's shirt up more, past his belly botton.

Eren sat up instantly and pushed Levi's hand away. "No." He stood up from the bed and walked out.

Levi sighed and stood up. "Eren!" He called after him.

Eren walked alone down the hallway, the lights were off and he couldn't help but feel a bit scared. He was defenseless. What if there are still infected hiding on this floor? Eren thought as he bit his lip.

Eren ran when he heard Levi calling after him and slammed the door open into the emergency stairwell. It was where he thought he saw Erwin earlier.

He would rather take a chance at actually seeing Erwin in the stairwell than having to confront Levi about why he wouldn't show him his stomach.

Levi looked around for Eren but couldn't find him. "Damn, where did he go?" He walked to the room with Armin and Mikasa and opened the door.

They were both fast asleep but quickly bolted awake. "Where's Eren?" Mikasa asked the second Levi flicked on the light.

"No idea. He ran off when I went to look at his stomach. I think something is wrong.."

"He has been making excuses when it comes to going for an ultrasound.." Armin mumbled. "He should want to do it. We actually have electricity and the technology to do it." He sighed.

"Help me look?" Levi asked as he walked into the hall.

Mikasa and Armin followed quickly.

Eren sat on the steps of the stairwell with his head in his hands. "Ugh, I'm going to have to show them this eventually.." He whispered to himself. "I just don't want them to freak out. I feel fine, so nothing should be wrong..right?" He tried to comfort himself and sighed. "Who am I kidding? This is probably a bad sign." (Ooo random health issue with Erennnn~ what do you think it is? Hmmm? XD)

As Eren was lost in his mind a person stepped out from the darkness of the stairwell. He reached over and out a hand over Eren's mouth, dragging him backwards. (so cliché I know)

Eren's eyes widened and he started kicking and squirming around.

"Shh..you don't think I noticed when you saw me through the glass?" Erwin chuckled and let go of Eren.

Eren put a hand to his heart and took a deep breath, he instantly scooted away. "You scared me!" He crossed his arms and pouted. "I thought you were some serial killer or something."

"We're all serial killers. We kill infected almost daily." Erwin grumbled and leaned against the wall. "I need you for something."

Eren raised an eyebrow. "Whatever it is, no."

"I don't need your consent."

-

Levi filled Armin and Mikasa in on Eren's odd behavior.

"Earlier he said he saw Erwin through the glass. I told him he was seeing things." Levi sighed and looked around more.

"You don't think he actually saw Erwin? Isn't he upset that he can't come stay here with the others?" Armin asked as he walked beside him.

"Upset? Hah, Erwin is furious. He thinks all of the survivors should stay together. But with so many people in this hospital already, bringing in the others will overpopulate it. He thinks it's not fair that we have to live in a dirty camp while you guys are all clean and have proper beds to sleep in and have showers." Levi mumbled and froze when he heard footsteps.

"I think we found Eren." Mikasa whispered as she went to turn the corner.

"Wait." Levi whispered and pulled Mikasa back. "Listen."

A sound of two sets of footsteps could be heard.

The three all looked at each other confused.

"Maybe it's Mr.Jaeger with Eren." Armin shrugged it off like nothing.

"Well there's only one way to find out." Levi grumbled as he turned the corner.

-

A/N: Cliffyyy! (Kinda) I like having a lot of action and things to keep the characters busy XD leave your questions for the characters if you'd like and please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!

Thank you for reading and hopefully I'll see you in the next chapter~

-Kayla