TBOTE 61 ☠

Still wondering where everyone went cx

-

Morning came quickly and the house was bustling with activity. Levi cooked breakfast with Eren-- who was too distracted playing with the twins. They had just started smiling so he was trying to make them smile as much as he could.

Armin was still in his room, Mikasa was sitting on the kitchen counter getting yelled at by Levi. He thought Mikasa's clothed butt on the counter was disgusting.

Jean and Marco sat at the table waiting like baby birds for food. In this case, Levi was the mama bird. He was the one that took care of the group..well most of the time.

Hanji and Erwin were back to arguing. They both wanted their own rooms. The room they had to share was tiny and they had no personal space. They really acted like brother and sister.

Levi had to yell at them to shut up, almost making the twins cry.

He ended up getting a slap on the shoulder from Eren. "They don't like seeing their Daddy mad."

The man rolled his eyes. "It's like I'm the only adult here." Levi grumbled as he cooked.

Eren laughed quietly to turn and see Armin walking into the kitchen. The blonde had on a huge oversized sweater that went up mid thigh.

He rubbed his eyes with his hands that were covered by the long sweater sleeves, yawns cutely afterwards. "Morning."

Eren smiled. "Morning."

Armin looked so cute and innocent-- he was in some ways but in others he wasn't. The things he had done with black mail to Eren months ago definitely showed no innocence.

He walked over to the table and sat next to Jean and Marco. The three talked quietly.

Eren was still hoping Levi was in that "affectionate mood" he had last night.

Everyone seemed distracted so Eren snaked an arm around Levi's waist.

Levi gave Eren a questioning look, but shrugged and leaned closer, knowing what he would want.

Eren looked surprised, but quickly leaned down to connect their lips in a kiss. He closed his eyes and smiled lightly into the warm kiss.

"Ew. Mom and Dad are kissing." Jean mumbled as him and Marco started laughing. The two never discussed what happened on the road as they went to get Eren and Levi. The subject dropped and they become normal with each other again.

Eren and Levi pulled away and looked at Jean. "That was weird." Eren mumbled. "This really does feel like a really really really messed up family."

Armin yawned and watched Eren and Levi. The blonde was in a surprisingly good mood. "You're like the parents. You're the only two that have kids after all. And you're making the whole house breakfast. Parental instincts." He giggled.

Levi just rolled his eyes, not wanting to admit that he really did have that parental instinct now that the twins were around. Eren leaned into Levi and rested his head on the shorter man's head.

"Well we've all been together for a while. We've lost so many people and now it's probably just us. I think we could call ourselves some type of family." Eren smiled and started handing food out to everyone.

"Let's all go out later. To look around." Hanji said as she started eating.

"Wow I haven't had a decent meal like this in months." Jean moaned as he ate forkfuls of food.

Everyone watched Jean awkwardly before starting to eat their own meals.

The twins eyed Eren, making him laugh. He leaned over the babies and kissed their foreheads. "You're too young to have this food. I'll make you two some bottles."

Eren put his plate down as he made two bottles of baby formula and held the bottles up. "Anyone volunteer to feed the little monsters while I finish eating?"

Jean put his plate in the sink and picked up Ryder. "I'm on it mom." He laughed and grinned. He got a hit on the shoulder from Eren and a bottle thrown at him, which he caught. He started feeding Ryder as Marco volunteered to feed Kari.

-

After breakfast the large group exited the house. They walked down the road curiously seeing other neighbors.

The neighbors were friendly and waved, welcoming them.

It was such a weird feeling. Just beyond the fence people would kill each other. But inside of the fenced walls was an amazing peace.

Aki could be seen talking to some neighbors as the group walked by.

The nineteen year old eyed Eren with a dark look on his face before smiling at Armin.

Armin raised an eyebrow and looked at Eren, putting a hand on his shoulder. He came up from behind and whispered in Eren's ear. "You saw that too right?"

Eren nodded. "Yeah. Let's try to avoid him. That look he gave me looked really bad. I'm kind of scared now." He mumbled and Armin frowned.

"He smiled at me though." Armin said and bit his lip.

"Don't trust him." Eren said as he looked back at Armin.

The blonde pouted lightly and nodded. "Fine." He turned and walked next to Mikasa.

"You looked happy this morning." Mikasa smiled lightly.

Armin looked down and nervously played with his fingers. "Uh yeah.."

"Who's big sweater were you wearing?" Mikasa asked curiously.

"U-Uh..I found it in my drawer." Armin lied and bit his lip.

Mikasa looked suspicious and knew she'd have to talk to Eren about Armin suddenly acting so happy and how it was obvious he was hiding something.

-

A/N: I HAVE BEEN WATCHING ERERI COSPLAY VIDEOS ALL DAY. I wish I could cosplay, but I'm too tan. Damn my Puerto Rican skin. XD and even role play partners are disappearing now cx what is going on

-Kayla

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed~ thank you~