TBOTE 110 ☠

*fails as an author* Hi

-

Don't forget to leave questions for the character Q&A!

-

Hours went by and before they knew it, nightfall came.

Most of the doctors retired to their rooms for the night. Only security guarded and watched the cameras, to he honest, they really weren't good at their job.

Jesse slipped into Eren's room.

Eren stood up, the twins were to his chest and a bag filled with baby supplies was on his shoulder. Jazlyn stood next to Eren holding a bag of diapers.

"Ready?" Jesse asked, having a book bag filled with his belongings.

"Definitely." Eren whispered, walking towards the door. Jazlyn followed silently, she was nervous.

Jesse led Eren out of the room and down the hall slowly. They went through all of the security camera blind spots and to the cafeteria.

"We actually made it successfully." Jesse whispered as he opened the hatch to the cafeteria disposal. "The garbage is taken out every evening so the bin we'll land in should be empty."

Eren nodded. "Alright."

"I'll go first. Then send Jazlyn and then come with the twins. That way I'll be able to catch all of you." Jesse climbed into the hatch and slid down. When he landed in the bottom bin he tapped on the metal tunnel.

Eren sent Jazlyn down and then went himself.

The twins were fast asleep in his arms.

Jesse caught Eren and held him for a moment. He set the teen down quietly before climbing out of the bin.

Eren did the same and watched as Jesse helped Jazlyn out.

"That was pretty easy. They have horrible security." Jesse mumbled and walked down the long tunnel.

"Yeah." Eren whispered and sighed. "I just want to get home already. Are we walking or it is by car?"

"Probably car. I can easily steal one."

Eren nodded and took a deep breath when they entered the outdoors. "Ah, it feels good to be out."

"Yeah." Jesse nodded in agreement and followed Eren. "Cars are this way Eren."

Eren turned and followed. His footsteps echoed on the black pavement.

"Try to be quieter. I don't want any infected finding us." Jesse whispered as he picked Jazlyn up, just in case they had to run.

"Alright." Eren whispered back.

The two walked to a parking lot filled with cars.

Jesse went into the first one he saw and started it. "I think we'll get out of here unnoticed."

"Good." Eren climbed into the passenger seat, holding the twins.

Jazlyn climbed off of Jesse and went into the back. "I can't wait to get home." She whispered.

Eren smiled at the girl before looking at Jesse.

Jesse started the car with the keys he had been given that were assigned to the car. He kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other on his thigh as he drove.

Eren watched. "So..are your plans to go on your own once you take me home?"

Jesse nodded. "Yeah."

Eren sighed quietly and leaned closer, resting his hand on Jesse's hand. It was only a friendly action. He had no feelings at all towards the man. "You could come with me if you'd like. The hospital isn't exactly the best but you'll be safe."

Jesse smiled lightly. "I don't know Eren. That sounds too good to be true."

"I'm being completely honest. The hospital is safer than the streets."

Jesse took Eren's hand resting on his own in the wrong way for a moment. He then remembered Eren had a 'fiancé' so he shook the thought out of his head. The ring on Eren's finger was visible proof he already belonged to somebody else.

Eren pulled his hand back and crossed his arms. "I'll be very upset if you don't come along. You'd be good at the hospital."

Jesse sighed. "Fine, but if I don't fit in I'm leaving."

"Alright." Eren rolled his eyes. "You'll like it though. I know it."

"Blah blah blah." Jesse chuckled as he continued driving. "Get comfortable Jaeger, we have a long ride ahead of us."

Eren whined and turned the car radio on. There was no connection to a radio station since the outbreak so he played a random CD. He hummed along to the old song that played loudly through the speakers. "I was like eight when this song came out."

"Well, how old are you now?" Jesse asked, turning the music up.

"Uh..fifteen or sixteen? I don't know."

"Oh yeah. I remember looking at your file. I think we've talked about this before as well." Jesse chuckled.

"Probably." Eren shrugged and hummed more.

-

Two hours had gone by and Eren was getting desperate. "Ugh! I can't wait to get home. When I see Levi I'm going kiss the life out of him." He laughed quietly.

Jesse raised an eyebrow. "The life out of him?" He chuckled.

"Oh shush. Isn't that an expression?" Eren sighed and tapped on the car to the beat of another random song playing.

-

Q&A TIME!

@SoggyLightBulb asked: "Eren, do you miss Levi? Are you worried about him and the others? What about you, Levi?"

Eren nodded. "I miss Levi so much. I'm worried something bad happened and we'll show up to the hospital and they'll all be gone." He frowned.

Levi didn't really want to admit it, but he missed Eren and the twins a lot. "Uh I guess." He shrugged.

-

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed! Thank you! :3

Maybe, follow, add to your reading lists or check out my other ereri stories! "Silver Linings" and "Castaway"

-K