Big Boss Bakku, Rumble Concludes at Last!

There were three mercenaries roaming one of many living rooms of the mansion. This was a problematic situation as the two were back to back and were scanning the area quite thoroughly while heading towards the door. Right as the magician felt like she was getting the basic idea of the situation one of the men separated and went through the door on the northern side of the room - completely in the opposite direction to both the exit where the kids went and the room where Hanada was held in. What could he have been up to? What exactly could've been the big plan of these men?

There were so many unknowns in this situation, Mana didn't know the degree of preparation that these men had, the very fact that they decided to pull something like this inside one of the most powerful ninja villages of the world was mind-blowing by itself. They most likely planned to teach Hanada a lesson leaving him dead or heavily injured, rob his home leaving the man without as much as a ryo in his pocket and just disappear in the Fire Country forests, maybe move to another Country to live their days as newly made men.

Even with all the newfound heroism the genin felt quite hesitant to face off against the mercenaries, even one of them proved to be tough enough to barely be hurt by her blows, she needed to utilize heavy objects and play dirty if she was to take them down, fighting against even one of them was a gamble and those guys were as close to each other as husband and wife. If Mana as far as peeked to attack one of them from behind trying to utilize her element of surprise the other one would spot her near instantly.

"What was that sound? Is that Zanmaru? Holy shit, what happened, did ninja already find us out?" one of the mercenaries shouted out finally spotting his knocked out ally for the day. Mercenaries had no sense of loyalty, they weren't friends, they were just in it for the money and one wouldn't have been wrong to assume that these men had no sadness to spare for what happened to their friend. Growing up and learning to survive outside the village walls makes one only look out for themselves, adapt and survive, bonds to these men were a weakness, the only occasion for them to work together is when they need to satisfy their hunting instinct by hunting for money in a pack.

"No, no way, Bakku said that unless we make it publically known that shit is going down here no ninja will notice, no one should've noticed anything until we set this thing on fire, this has to be one of the kids... Still, how the hell..." the other one still tried to wrap his head around just how some kids managed to knock out a skilled mercenary. "Kids are scared little buggers, they probably ran off the first chance they got after taking out Zan, damn that guy, I'm almost tempted to draw something on his face right now..." the first mercenary replied crouching down to his downed fellow.

Mana slowly crept around the couch, letting herself remain unseen as she observed the scene, the slim and puny hand of the girl reached up to remove a bust of the owner of the house that was located on the table. It was about time that the self-adoration of Hanada Katsuo finally served a noble purpose... Mana was careful to remain unseen as she tossed the stone head at one of the mercenaries, sadly her horrible aim let itself be known, instead of hitting the man in the head the stone hit him in the upper back making a painful wound but probably not a very effective one. The man cursed and fell on the floor, scratching the aching area and cursing profanities the likes of which the young magician had never heard before.

"You little brat!" the friend of the injured merc shouted out while charging at Mana, this was bad, a situation like this called for the genin to use some more chakra because there was no way to get out of this unscathed otherwise. Luckily enough the girl's hands were quick enough to weave some seals before the brute got too close, she managed to make the seals, the man pulled out a knife. The blade of the damned thing was amazing, possibly large enough to cut entire limbs off with just a swipe, certainly very unlike the light and shallow cutting kunai that ninja used.