The Most Electrifying Brawl in History

With a violent roar, Kouta leaped at his opponent, his fists ran rampant and blurred in their lightning-fast crushing barrage that was stopped by the gigantic bear-like paws of his opponent. To every change of pace or angle to his blows, his opponent kept up. Buonefino's face was twisted in a mad smile, he was enjoying every moment of Kouta's assault, it was like he ate up the boy's passionate desire to move the large man aside and pass through.

Suddenly the medical ninja felt a tight grip lock around his fist, Buonefino slammed the young man forward and backward making Kouta yell out in pain and struggle to keep his chakra augmentations up. He had spent so much chakra that day – healing Jeandette to the best of his ability and using his chakra jets to both return to Buonefino's floor and dispatch of the endless hordes of the Syndicate mobsters.

Buonefino flipped the boy around like a softened steak and tried bear-hugging him to grind the young man's bones, his face ate only the medical ninja's feet as with a graceful backflip Kouta retreated from the danger zone established by the powerhouse of the Syndicate. This man was different, he was on a whole different level than even those Audra skin wearing brutes from Tanzaku and Katabami mines. He was a solid threat for a decent genin to face, in his refreshed and rested state Kouta would've beaten the man with quite some effort but now he was not so sure.

"Playing hard to get, are you?" Buonefino growled out in a strange husky laughter, shaking his strong thick fat so hard that he had to wrap his hulking arms around his own belly so that Sangrant did not collapse.

"Sadly my heart belongs to someone else, Mr. If someone saw me in your grip it'd prove too much trouble explaining it to that someone," Kouta answered with humor to the man's strangely twisted humor.

Sangrant charged at Kouta with a running clothesline, the man's wide opening allowed Kouta to dash right behind him. He would not strike just yet, his father taught the boy better martial arts than that, Sangrant would've expected a fake-out but not a double one. Kouta's image blurred and appeared right in front of Buonefino right after it did the same and appeared behind him. The hulking brute had only just turned behind him to try and protect himself from assault from his back when Kouta was already hitting the man's front with full force.

The boy had no idea how many strikes he landed. May have been at least sixty to the man's abdomen, Sangrant staggered when the medical ninja switched up positions and began assaulting his face. The Juugo's assaults ran rampant on Sangrant's face, knocking a couple of teeth out and achieving a small nosebleed from the man's stumpy thick nose. With a diagonal kick, Kouta sent Sangrant flying to the side of the deep pool so strong that Buonefino hit the ceiling and got stuck into it.

"It'll take him a while to escape that... I would be wise to use this chance to put some distance between me and Jeandette's elevator..." Kouta thought as he launched himself towards the staircase climbing it to the best of his ability. A couple of stick-wielding mobsters tried to stop him but with a single hurricane kick, he dispatched of them all before they could even wind up their bats. The young Juugo sincerely hoped that there would be no more opponents on the level of the fat wrestler by the pool.

The door burst open with a deafening clang, Kouta did not open it nor did he kick it out, he just ran past it letting it break from his own toughness ramming it. It was like moving through a paper veil... The boy leaped onwards dispatching of a couple of gangsters that immediately fired upon him, Kouta felt warm squirts of blood on his chest and shoulder – those kunai must've had some Audra alloy infused in them which made them more penetrating to a chakra augmented body, they could scratch him which was already troublesome. At this point trying to withstand the barrage of fire would've been a suicide pact as his chakra would disappear in front of his eyes.