Whoever Wins, Everyone Loses

Shimo leaned back taking a stance that he favored when using quick sword drawing techniques. He planned to very much finish this fight with this technique, he had already gotten hit by a First Gate shadow ninjutsu technique and he undoubtedly could not keep up with First Gate for too long as a result, let alone the Second. 

Mana stood up and got back onto her air current, she wanted to interfere, this was clearly too much. Sugemi was using Second Gate which, based on the damage to his own body from the First was quite as likely to kill him as it could have killed Shimo. Shimo was clearly setting something big up too.

As a drop of sweat fell from Shimo's chin hitting the small puddle on the damp rocky floor the Yuki swordsman kicked off the ground sending his body to crash against his opponent who was still standing in his Second Gate opening stance, completely open to attacks. Shimo's hands went through a set of handseals sending a small scale twister of snow that formed an incomplete figure of a large wolf. 

The snowy avatar of Shimo's started to catch the gust of the blizzard winds and moved behind the Yuki who at that moment dashed forward using all of his speed and overflowing the chakra to augment his movement speed flashing right to Sugemi. The wolf of snow and ice swung his long reaching paw which was made of snow and sharp icicles made out of chakra. At the same moment, Shimo drew his long sword to cut his opponent down on two fronts making a singular defensive tactic pointless.

"Ice Style: Wolf Blade Draw!" Shimo shouted out as his sword cut through the air, freezing small particles as it went along cutting the air, showing off the intensity, power, and speed of the technique.

Sugemi's arms shot forward, an immense shockwave shielded him from Shimo's sword blowing Shimo back and disintegrating his ice wolf construct. Sugemi's irises were completely whited out from the intense pain and stress to his body that the technique provided, the body was stressing out so much that the heat from his muscles working overtime cauterized smaller wounds instantly and while that would've looked like a positive in the short run, it was hard to say what such abuse would do to one's body if used for a bit longer.

Sugemi's body disappeared, appearing right in front of Shimo and punching with such speed that his hand never even appeared to have moved. A powerful force sent Shimo right through the stone wall into another corridor of the lower levels. The entire building could not contain a battle of these two enraged genin who were now way past their friendship and just wanted to straight out murder one another. The only clear thing in this insanity was that if Shimo had not used chakra to augment his body's endurance his bones would've been ground to dust in an instant. Now the Yuki managed to roll back and get back into the battle, letting his feet touch against the wall at the end of the other room.

Sugemi's body blurred and moved in an instant right into the next room, Mana followed levitating through the gap in the wall that was breaking down further. These two didn't even seem to be worried about being quiet, nothing but their fight made sense to them anymore. Sugemi jumped up in the air and flashed right up to Shimo who leaped at his opponent as the two passed one another. A small wound opened up on Sugemi's body as he got cut by the swordsman passing by whereas the taijutsu user slammed the ground with all of his Second Gate force opening up a great crater in the lowest level of the Police Force HQ causing the whole building to shake and rumble. The two were flashing around, trying to beat one another down, Mana couldn't even see them move most of the time as they moved in an instant, only returning to visible state as they wind up for a punch of a slash. Sugemi clearly had an upper hand.

Shimo's body was flung around, busted through the ceilings and walls blowing the stone away as if it was cardboard and it was apparent that the swordsman was taking damage even through his chakra augmentation. Using an intensified chakra flow as an armor was just that – an armor which was dependent on the level and size of one's total chakra level and the level of chakra invested into withstanding the blow.