After the Dust Settles

With a wild shout, Kiyomi lunged forward at Hachi. She held two kunai in both of her hands, ready to poke an eye out or deepen the already gruesome eye wound that Hachi's own sensor eye made after bursting during the explosion. The girl's entire body was tense, so tense it was shaking. She was ready to murder this man in the most painful ways she could make up in her mind. A man who so mercilessly and gruesomely killed an innocent and inexperienced ninja had no place on this Earth, or maybe what was so painful to Kiyomi was that fact that such was exactly the kind of man who would've thrived in this world?

Hachi didn't just stand and took the punishment meant for him, his giant puppet arm slammed at where Kiyomi was leaving a crack in the ground from which several fissures started opening up but the girl was no longer there. Hachi's fists only crushed a thrashed log of wood with which Kiyomi had replaced herself using the "Substitution Jutsu" at the last moment. Hachi lifted his arm into the air but then he froze. A cruel smile dyed Kiyomi's face as she raised two of her fingers up, making up a single hand seal. Hachi was frozen in place, the man's entire colossal build was shaking in tension.

"Chakra Hair Trap Jutsu!" Kiyomi whispered to herself, only then Hachi's single working eye lingered down to see strands of hair scattered on the dirt with a blueish glow of pure chakra connecting the hair to a line that also connected Kiyomi and him. The man grunted and tried to force himself out of the technique but unsuccessfully.

"What did you do!?" he shouted out. His cybernetic voice box was bugging out, the damage he had taken throughout the battle must've been doing its part. Now his voice often just dimmed, when the voice box bugged out the man's voice just disappeared as if he had no voice without his box. He may have had several voice boxes to switch up with as this current one sounded a bit differently from the one the two girls had heard yesterday or even earlier that day.

"It's a secret Yamanaka paralysis technique. I always wondered why did my clan elders teach me that if it ties both my and your movements and forces me to insert chakra continuously to keep it going. Seemed like a disadvantage to me, if anything. After I fought Hisako yesterday and missed my clan technique leaving me wide open I realized it... The Yamanaka clan jutsu are incredibly powerful, being able to transfer one's mind into another one's and just force them to do things... However if it misses just by a slim margin the user is left open for a follow up attack for a lengthy window for a counter. This technique is integral to using Yamanaka clan jutsu."

Hachi tried desperately to break out, he could barely even move, Kiyomi was surprised by the effectiveness of the technique. Usually it wasn't supposed to be so completely debilitating, it worked similarly to the usual Nara "Shadow Possession Technique" which just restrained the target but a particularly strong opponent with strong willpower could've resisted, maybe even broken out. Hachi was completely tied down like a machine which was turned off. Maybe it was because of his machinery bits that made the technique so effective, fleshy bits always had enough strength to resist chakra effects but a machine was just a tool, a tool that was useless without flesh manipulating it. Seeing how Hachi was now at Kiyomi's complete mercy he couldn't really work with any of his prosthetics or technological replacements.

"Let me go, let me go and I'll leave you alone..." Hachi started singing a whole different song after he realized the horrible nature of the situation.

"No. Scumbags like you, people who kill other kind and noble people like Mana don't get to just leave. I'll play around with you until I'll think you've had enough, then I'll knock you out, I'll leave you here, knocked out and your subordinates will find you here, they'll never look at you the same, the great Hachi bested by two little girls. You'll be everyone's bitch, serving grub to everyone's dogs and cleaning after their litter." Kiyomi replied looking Hachi right in the eye.