Yellow's Cruel Plan

The three girls tread carefully, Hisako was the most experienced with missions and so she was clearly supposed to observe the environment for traps. It was just so easy for one to set their foot on a floor tile that was sealed with some trap, it only took a genin decently skilled in sealing techniques to seal a simple explosive burst of chakra into stone tiles, hell, some could even seal entire techniques into scrolls that other people could use without learning the technique first-hand. Mana knew quite well how potent seals were, she wore a large pocket space full of tools that her father crafted for her after all.

Even if Hisako was overly excited about the prospect of upcoming slaughter Kiyomi did her part for the raven-haired swordswoman. Luckily enough, Kiyomi was quite familiar with stepping up and dealing with a sloppy leader's part of responsibility since she worked so long with Chestnut Hanasaku who, while being one of the most powerful ninja in the world, was quite sloppy and, most of the time, a complete idiot. 

Mana was glad that the Yamanaka had that experience, with Eiju tired out she needed that injury least of all things. Usually, a ninja would just augment their chakra at the specific point to shield them from a blast or an incoming arrow but when they didn't know it was coming it wasn't that easy.

It was a strange thing, chakra augmentation. Mana and someone of her skill level, which was to say slightly above that of an average genin, should've been able of some degree of augmentation. The thing was that even if she could have done it and she could've just coated herself with augmented bursts of chakra shielding her entire body from explosions or sharp projectiles and it'd have not killed her or injured her that badly. However to shield oneself was to waste an overwhelming amount of chakra, also chakra augmentation had the nasty side effect of messing with one's chakra network already. It was best used just in short bursts and only when it was needed.

"Hey... Look, what's that?" Mana asked and approached something that looked like a poster with several very distinct and darkened hieroglyphs, they were so clear that to the magician it instantly became clear that they were meant to be read. The girl was very careful and didn't touch it, just let her eyes run down it and waited for her friends to come check it out.

"Looks normal, don't think it's a trap, trust me, I've seen plenty..." Kiyomi examined the poster and carefully touched it, both Mana and the blonde augmented their bodies to emit a weak forcefield-like shield that'd have protected them in case of an explosion and kept their limbs on their bodies or protected them from the penetration of a cloud of arrows coming their way. Those two were the most common types of traps anyways...

"Tear me off and my friends at the same time or the perfume kid gets it..." Hisako read it out loud.

"So it actually is a seal, it's probably linked to a bunch of explosive notes stuck around wherever they're keeping the kid, if we try and act smart we risk blowing him and ourselves up or setting whatever trap it is..." Mana pondered.

"Smart girl... Although Yellow is a guy who has a flair for the classic dramatics, he actually placed the boy in a prison of hardened glass and dipped the whole thing into a vat of acid, if the seal is set off the walls will disintegrate and the boy will take the last skinny dip in his life. probably still better than one in Serenity Lake but he'll die anyway..." a voice echoed through the bunker, all three girls turned and saw a Yamanaka dressed in a white zip-up combat jacket and smiling with his wolf-like fangs and his trusty dog by his side.

Hisako flashed at him almost instantly, moving at incredible speed but her blade got stuck in the fangs of the Inuzuka's dog. She smiled ready to once again rudely pull the sword out and leave another wound in the dog's mouth but then the Inuzuka sighed and yelled out.

"Wait, each of us can set the seal off ourselves, you three will play by our rules and the rules are – the fancy Nancy smartsy pantsy here fights me, you two can go to the lower floors. If you want to set the boy free you'll each beat the ninja protecting the seals in each room and remove the seals at the same time. How you coordinate this is none of my concern..." the Inuzuka explained waving his arms frantically and smiling confidently.