An Invincible Man VS An Invincible Man!

Based on the experience gathered during his days as a ninja, both serving the Leaf village and as a rogue, Shimo suspected things to go wrong. In the ninja world plans rarely went without a hitch, planning was obviously wise as having a general chain of possible actions in mind always ended up benefiting any venture but one would've been a fool expecting those plans to always work as predicted.

Similarly to that experience, right as the group of three comprised of Notasa, Carnefici and Shimo approached the supposed fortified mansion of the young musician that was supposed to keep her safe from any threat a line of men in suits with a familiar abomination of flesh and steel standing in the center informed the trio that their plan was predicted and as good as useless now. The Boss of Syndicate managed to gather his people and regroup before Notasa could've been brought into a safe environment making harassing her further completely pointless. Now Shimo and Carnefici had a fight on their hands, one they would've rather avoided since Notasa was also to be involved.

"Step aside, little canary, you'll be singing in the Syndicate's cage from now on, see?" The Boss grumped out with his crushed windpipe emitting a very husky and low pitched tone, the man's eye twitched as the flesh surrounding it was only held by sticky molten mass of Audra that hardened around it.

Notasa looked at Carnefici with worry, the aged man blinked calmly and nodded his head in assurance. "Don't worry, young lady, I will allow no such thing. I'll kill them all before they'll lay a finger on you," the mass murderer of the past days grunted with annoyance and determination.

Shimo curiously squinted at the man, "I thought you don't kill anymore..." He wondered as if this group of mobsters with a near-invincible man leading the fold meant nothing.

"You said it, not me. I just don't do it as often and never hurt people who don't have it coming." Carnefici replied carelessly as his flesh began to flow as if he was made of gooey liquid, the color of it did not change, the man still stood firmly but the texture and consistency of his skin became droopier.

"Heh" Shimo cringed imagining how much trouble these Syndicate fools were in.

"What are you two goombas waitin' for?! Come at me all at once! I'll fill both 'a ye full 'a holes!" The Boss shouted out vigorously shaking his twin kunai dispensers and firing them rapidly into the air making it rain blades at the general vicinity of the trio, Shimo grabbed Notasa in his arms and moved away from the rain of blades, Carnefici remained standing and letting the blades get stuck in his oily body before firing it back from his gut right at the Syndicate mobsters, some shouted out in pain before pulling the lodged blades out, several collapsed on the spot as their wounds were just too great.

Carnefici looked at Shimo and nodded approving that the young man protected Notasa. Shimo just grinned in return confidently, no, arrogantly even.

"What are you waiting for? I've already kicked this asshole's ass once, I've no hype to fight him again. He's all yours, an invincible man VS an invincible man, I'd like to see that fight. I'll keep as many of the small fry off your back as possible and watch Notasa-chan." Shimo replied taking a defensive sword stance and preparing to protect the musician from any attacks. He needed Notasa's aid so that the golden sphere got deciphered. So that Mana would be happy again and maybe the two of them became friends again.

Silently and without rushing things Carnefici began walking up to the Boss, his texture and consistency changed again with the man returning to his normal state and stopping all the drooping of oily goo all over the place. Syndicate goons rushed at Carnefici but they were quickly stricken down in a blur, the bodyguard's hands turned to the bubblegum pink colored shapes of axes, swords and disc saws made of gum that cut almost like the real thing striking any man foolish enough to attack him down. During that moment, Shimo saw the horror of Carnage Fici reborn again and directed at the people aiming to hurt his young lady, the person he had sworn to protect, the person that granted this reformed criminal purpose. They were as good as dead the moment they stood against him...