Bet on Freedom

Almash laughed out wildly. The monstrous man wiped the blood on his face, both that shooting from Bult's wound and the one from his own nosebleed. The stain of the two bleedings made a twisted mask of red covering his face that only made the man appear much more monstrous and inhuman. Almash's eyes were slowly beginning to white out as well with the man's irises and his pupils beginning the rise upwards as if trying to stare into his own brain. Pure fighting instinct was beginning to take the man over. With a petrifying battle cry, that man leaped at his opponent.

Almash's attacks were blindingly fast, faster than even the human limit. No normal martial artist was capable of attacking so fast. The brute's brain no longer thought about his attacks removing the invisible yet usually present lag between the sensory inputs and complicated patterns and fighting combinations. This was a completely primitive and instinct driven rush down and Bult knew it but he also functioned entirely in the survival mode. 

His eyes were equally flipped over and he was biting his own lips and palate drawing blood that flowed from his mouth. This fight was becoming much more primal, these two men no longer looked like martial artists, they were animals trying to gouge the eyes of their enemy out, peel their skins and flesh off with their bare hands or at the very least pound their opponent's face into the ground.

Sadly it was impossible to avoid all of Almash's attacks without his arms, Bult could only barely control which blows he'd take and which would bombard his body, break his ribs, open old wounds and make his barely seeing eye swell up, knock out his teeth. He never intended to be a looker anyway... 

Still, the old veteran was proud to be able to return at least a couple of good blows however where Almash only had his wild animalistic roar in his lungs and was only stopped by Bult's blows, Bult also carried the weight of a thousand other battles, hundreds of previously broken and sloppily healed bones. Slowly the man was beginning to realize that he would not be leaving the arena alive...

With a wild and blindingly fast upwards thrust Almash tossed Bult's body up in the air, the primal man leaped up into the air and swung his leg around kicking the dark-skinned martial artist at the top of his head driving the man into the ground so violently that layers of dust were raised up and covered the entire arena, cracks opened up and tiles broke etching into Bult's skin and opening new scars on top of his old ones. 

For a moment, the Sheikh leaped out of his chair in excitement thinking that the entire ring was destroyed by Almash's inhuman animalistic strength. No one knew where this monstrous man came from but he could outwrestle a giant ape and run faster than a desert cat. He also was strong enough to choke both of these animals out, this was known because the man had done it on multiple occasions during the more exotic arena events in the past.

"Just fucking burn!" The bare-chested berserker screamed out wildly making a handseal and swiping his hand to the side, a wave of heated air formed a small fireball that dissolved into a simple crescent projectile of roaring flames. It was a very primitive and imperfect manipulation of chakra but it was ninjutsu at its most basic stages nonetheless.

"I'm being slaughterfest'ed..." Bult realized when he put two on two together and realized why the Sheikh didn't as much as roll his eyes after seeing this demonic man use chakra abilities under two separate instances. 

Heat took Bult's senses over returning the man who was afraid for his life back, wild sweat burst from the veteran's body as a wild grunt was all he could do before the flames blasted the ground exploding in a small firestorm – the technique was supposed to be a small restrained fireball – a C rank ninjutsu technique or even weaker but Almash was no ninja and couldn't accurately control his chakra that way so the flame was just wildly shooting from his hands in masses that needed to be slapped around and directed at their target.