Crystal Rain

"Out of my way, bitch, I'm heading for the box..." the one-eyed Uchiha grumped out through his grinding teeth. It was like the man was full of and leaking rage itself. He acted like he was addicted to something and the certain something was located within the walls of the castle ruins.

"I apologize but I am under orders to keep you here while Kusagoro finds the Box and the girl. I am afraid we'll be taking everything of value from these ruins unless you're after some other treasure, then again, I am to believe we'd be interested in that as well..." Remashi gently smiled and stood into a Hyuuga fighting stance, stretching her legs out wide to gain more balance, extending one arm diagonally forward as her whole body leaned to the front and extending one arm backward for a counterbalancing point but also setting up a defensive technique just in case.

The leader of the Sunagakure group only growled angrily and moved his messy black hair off of his face, he quickly pulled his curved swords and spun them around playfully in his hands. The man's body blurred and then disappeared, only to reappear close to the woman aiming with a wild swing from one of his swords. The blades were highly decorated and crafted from a rather peculiar alloy, the steel of the swords had a strange stone-like texture. The swords were also carved up and more of the slashing and dismembering kind, not unlike other blades that the desert people used.

While the man's speed was nothing short of impressive, Remashi Hyuuga managed to match it, her hands quickly shot two fingers forward for precision strikes and her arms flared up with flames as her lightning-fast strikes greet the man's blades gently tipping them at the edges and pushing them away from her. To someone standing beside the two, even for a highly skilled ninja, it would've been tough to track their moves as they performed combinations of blows faster than the blink of an eye.

Remashi's precise and swift blows pushed every single slash away, the one-eyed Uchiha referred to by his comrades only by the name of "Jiou" delivered dozens of slashes that would've left anyone as countless pieces of chopped up flesh within only fractions of a moment but Remashi pushed each and every strike out of her way with a careless and light tap at the edge of the blade from the side, each strike shot out heated flocks of sparks as the woman's fingers and her entire hand was enveloped in flames and each strike emitted blinding flashes of light combined with playful explosion of fist sized sparks.

Neither of the two moved to the side, front or backward, neither of them gave way. Then unexpectedly Jiou decided to end this senseless standstill struggle by performing a deceitfully faster than his previous onslaught spinning attack, the tricky Uchiha purposefully held some speed back so that he could unleash it when it counted and when his opponent felt comfortable. 

He spun aiming at the woman's neck, an attack which would've left her headless faster than a lightning bolt descended from the sky. This man was a well-trained and remorseless killer, he did not hesitate or consider the worth of killing someone, he only saw an obstacle in his way and decided to act upon it. His single Sharingan eye was racing around following the woman's every movement, to him his attack was impeccable.

However Remashi was even faster, she spun around as well, at the very same time as the Uchiha did as fiery chakra dyed her spin and emanated a powerful shockwave of chakra, a half-sphere shaped circle of burning inferno formed around Remashi as a blast of fiery chakra similar to the typical Hyuuga defensive rotation technique blasted the blades out of Jiou's hand but the man kicked his own speed and reaction time to the limit, within immeasurably tiny fractions of a second after the blades even touched the blast of fiery rotation shockwave the man leaped back with a back handspring.

To a neutral spectator, this entire exchange of attacks would've happened faster than their brains could have registered, it would have appeared like the two were just standing apart from each other and then they both disappeared before the fiery explosion of whirling chakra appeared out of the blue and then they were both back where they stood when in their time the dueling sides have exchanged most of their blow combinations and already scoped each other out. Well over a couple of hundred strikes came from each side.