The Ruthless Sannin Tanshu

The three kids rushed out of the classroom, doing their best so that they didn't fall behind their sensei. Having his behavior in mind, how he decided to not even show up to pick them up until Hokage himself forced him to, he wasn't likely to be the nice kind of guy that waits for his team. Something about his intimidating stature and squinting eyes just freaked Mana out and from the looks of her teammates - she wasn't the only one utterly scared of the man. He just had that certain kind of feeling coming off of him.

Even following him from behind, looking at his flowing dark cape and messy hair from behind him, being too far to even see him in much detail instilled fear, something made the magician wish to stay at such range and not get any closer. Out of nowhere the man stopped and turned sideways at them, his angry and freaky stare made the three almost stop in their tracks. One could've only speculated what this incredible energy coming out of the man was, strangely enough, Mana was the boldest and came up to speaking distance the first, the boys followed her shortly.

After the team finally gathered in close enough range to each other to be associated with the others the man simply turned around again without any words and started walking, this time a little bit slower. "T...This aura..." Mana wondered looking at the man's back, strangely enough, the magician hadn't noticed a symbol of some sort on the back of sensei's cloak. It looked like it meant something, perhaps sort of reminded Mana of a hieroglyph of some sort but it wasn't any language she could identify. The girl was a self-made prodigy at history as she loved to read historical books and legends as a child and continued to do so throughout her life.

"You've got to be kidding me... This is... Uzumaki Tanshu, one of the Konohagakure Sannin..." Shimo, the lady-loving teammate uttered, he obviously attempted to only let the other two teammates know but something told Mana that their sensei must've heard it as well. If he was at all the ninja his incredible presence implied him to be, he would've been aware of everything going on in the same room as he was, the fact that Shimo could identify the man, however, was quite interesting. Mana didn't know about the most famous and the strongest ninja in the village, she wasn't one that engaged in gossip or dreamed over their pictures in the textbooks, she only could identify some by their key features.

The man then pushed the Academy door and left into the yard, the three quickly rushed after him and left through the door before it closed. After sitting so long in a closed room, waiting for their sensei to come pick them up, Mana appreciated a breath of fresh air and some sunlight. The man then started moving at an incredible pace, as if he wanted to get somewhere in the village but he only moved around the Academy building, then jumped and his feet stuck onto the wall of the Academy building. Shimo jumped quickly to follow him, Mana and the otaku boy who was yet to introduce himself remained on the ground. The boy sighed and jumped onto the wall as well, scaling it as quickly as he could and trying not to fall too far behind.

This situation annoyed Mana because she didn't want to use the ordinary Tree Climbing Jutsu that the Academy taught the students. It was a basic technique that also served as a tool to train one's chakra control, it was useful but Mana was not the one to invent it and that was enough of an obstacle to make the girl wonder how she'd scale the wall. The girl ran to the side a little bit further and found a backdoor entrance, she instead decided to use the stairs up to the exit to a balcony. After leaving to the balcony the magician observed her team stopping at an upper balcony as she quickly made some handseals and jumped straight at the wall, then kicking off of it to gain some altitude as a small gust of wind propelled her higher.

The jutsu was a simple invention of Mana's, the girl called it the "Mystical Wings Technique" despite the fact that it didn't actually serve the same purpose. It didn't allow the magician to fly, it just made a single powerful wind current below her and propelled her upwards for just a moment, it barely only made those directly below the current flinch so the only uses there were for such a technique were to get small boosts of altitude or breaking one's fall quickly. Mana managed to grab the ledge with her arms as she pulled herself up and got into the same balcony that her sensei stopped to wait for his team.