Boy Meets Girl

Over ten years ago:

A large crowd gathered around a large and round stage-like structure. Some people appeared to be quite bored whereas the others appeared to be in some sort of rush, they were cheering on with their fists almost like they were hungry for blood. Such sights used to be very uncommon in Sunagakure – a village that was warring for a long time and then completely overwhelmed and one that lost its respect and dominant position in the grand political arena. Lately, however, the moods were shifting, people were growing increasingly angry and desperate to reclaim their lost glory. Wishing for a second go at any larger political conflict just so they could show their newly acquired power. The power they've been gathering during times of peace.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the great Gumbai arena!" a tall man wearing an almost regal cloak and turban, just barely letting his long black hair and beard flow through yelled out, declaring the beginning of the event that'd start the festivity which the people were waiting for so long.

"Yeah!" "Come on, show us some fighting!" "We came to see some Uchiha!" "What the Hell is all of this!?" various yells came from the side of the crowd but the people were at the very least excited. It was nothing less than what long-bearded man on the stage wished for, the dyed with eyeshade eyes of the man flared as the red Sharingan activated in his eyes, the man walked backward and turned at the building that lead up to the elevated arena.

"Villagers of Sunagakure, our powerful village has been mistreated and disrespected for too long! Fifty years ago I left Konohagakure with my family and moved here. I don't think anyone will disagree that I've done everything I could for this village and spilled more blood than my fair share for it. I freely surrendered my Uchiha power for this village and together with my wife granted it the greatest gift this village can get – an Uchiha legacy, the most majestic of ninja bloodlines in its military!" the man declared as a young bare-chested man walked out from the building and onto the central stage.

The young man stood with resolute calmness but also inspired respect and fear just by his mere presence alone. He was a really well developed and incredibly trained young man. His shoulder-length black hair was tied up at their tips where they would've fallen onto the young man's eyes.

"Today I demonstrate to you the future of our village, the mightiest soldier to ever graduate the Chuunin Exams! My son – Jiou Uchiha!" the man declared as the young man stretched out and started performing acrobatic warm-up exercises.

"Wow, he's so hot! Isn't he hot, I told it's the best idea to come here!" a young girl shrieked out into the ear of her friend who seemed less than impressed. The young friend who wore a large gourd on her back just nodded and smiled uncomfortably, while she didn't really want to be here and she didn't really understand the point of all this militaristic propaganda nonsense she continued to observe the young man's performance and his effortless dispatching of several Sunagakure uniform wearing soldiers in a playful spar session. Young Regalia had to admit, seeing the young man dancing like that, fighting gracefully and effortlessly seemed to awaken some sort of hidden emotions inside her.

"Ha, I know what you think, bloodthirsty audience, any fool can dispatch of eight trained Sunagakure Chuunin. That's what you mistakenly believe, right? Now witness as my son takes on a trained Uchiha, my brother – Cimaro! And proves just how astonishing of a prodigy he is" the old timer declared as an equally strong looking and equally ill-equipped Uchiha walked out on the stage, with his Sharingan flaring red in his eyes equally as strong.

As the two traded blows it was apparent that the young man was superior from the very beginning. Both of the sparring men possessed the infernal Sharingan eye meaning they could easily predict the opponent's movements and, to them, each attack appeared like launched at slow motion. Each movement, each attack was predicted and processed and it looked like each combatant grew bored of the slow-motion response which they predicted before the last one was even thrown.