Chapter 1

Watch the trailer!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Welcome to the first book in the Unspoken series. The stories all start with Un- to show that anything can happen and its up to you and the people around you to help. I first got the idea for these books when I was hearing about the struggles girls go threw to fit into society and the new Barbie dolls to fit every girls body. In my stories I like to write about current situations that are happening around the world and add a little twist to it. I like these girls to seem normal as possible while you see them struggle threw life.

These stories serve a purpose to show that everyone doesn't have a perfect life. That beyond the screen everyone has baggage. While my stories are fiction the problems the girls face in here are common problems most girls go threw. Worrying about guys, how your body is supposed to look, and always covering what you think are flaws on your body that make you unique. I hope you enjoy and take in the deeper meaning in this series.

Unspoken (Book 1) - Read on.

Unbroken (Book 2) - Arabella Carson is a teenager living in a rundown apartment caring for her younger sister. Living day to day off of her paychecks. Everything seems to be going down hill till a high society family takes them in and are soon having tea with the Queen herself.

Unknown - Winter Masters has finally been found. Living life away on a very popular tourist island. After all these years how will her family react to seeing her again?

On May fourth I opened the app and say that I was #981 in teen fiction. I know it's a long list but jut making it in the list is an accomplishment for me. Thank you all for taking time out of your day and reading my story. It means so muck to me.

We are moving up! On May seventh I was looking for more stories to read when I decided to add my book to the share your teen fiction book club. When I went to my story I saw that Unspoken is #185 in teen fiction. We did it, and thank you again for taking the time to read my books. I really appreciate it.

***

"Katherine honey me and your father are going to Miami to close the deal. We don't know how long the trip will take. Will you be fine by yourself?" It's not like I have a choice. She'll just leave anyways. They always do.

I'll be fine.

Mom stares a little longer just hoping to hear a word come out of my mouth. "Okay." Mom sighs. "I love you. Landon and Aubrey might come by to check on you." Mom kisses my head and walks out closing my bedroom door after her. Finally I'm alone.

When I'm sure she's gone I get off my bed and tiptoe down the stairs. Quietly walking down the hall I hide around the corner making sure they can't see me.

"How long will we be in Miami?" Mom asks.

"There is no set date. It depends on if there are any more problems. Then we have to deal with the magazines. I can't believe your son would pee in a bucket." That's Landon for you. Expect the unexpected from him. I always knew he would do something like this one day. If we had a normal life I probably would have helped him plan it out, but my life isn't normal.

If you didn't know anything about me you would think I'm just a normal blonde haired, blue eyed girl with rich parents and spoiled siblings. My sister Aubrey is a famous singer, and my brother Landon, well he's just everywhere. Then there's me, Katherine Carson. I'm what you would call the outcast in my family. Not like I did it to myself, but life isn't as simple as we think it is as kids. Horrible things happen and some times you can't move on from them, no matter what any therapist, or doctor says.