Chapter 25

You can do this Katherine. You need to do this. Be strong, be brave, be courageous. The door to my dressing room opens and Aubrey pokes her head in.

"I'm right here with you." Standing up I grab her hand and we walk out onto the set where everyone else is. Landon is absent, since he's beside Emma as she recovers. There's a one person couch and then next to it is a long couch for all of us to fit. Behind it is a dimly lit red background with a shiny black floor. Everything on this set is dark. People working are rushing around trying to get everything in order.

"Hi guys so as you can see their is no live audience. This will be broadcasted on most news channels live, so whatever you say we can't sensor." I nod my head as the director explains everything. We all head to our seats and sit down.

We have, or my parents have found the most respected interviewer and went with them so people could take use seriously.

"Ready in five, four, three," The man uses his fingers and the light turns red.

"Welcome to Dr. Michaels today we have the Carson family to talk about what really happened when Katherine was just fifteen years old." Here we go. "If you don't know the story Katherine Carson, daughter of Ashley and Daniel Carson was kidnapped by a man that has an obsession with her," He says. "Aubrey tell us exactly how you remember it."

"When my sister was fifteen Landon was given the job to watch Katherine. He took his eye off of her for just a minute and when he turned around she was gone." Aubrey speaks. "It's shocking how in just a blink of an eye your world can change."

"And where is Landon today?" He asks crossing his legs.

"He's with Emma right now handling police matters." Dad answers shortly.

"So why are you all here today. We all know what truly happen," Dr. Michaels says.

It's time for the world to know. No more secrets. If I want this all to stop I have to do this. Taking a deep breath I speak. "No one does truly know what happened." I say. He looks at me in shock.

"Well ladies and gentlemen she speaks." He tries to lighten the mood. "When did this happen.

"Julian helped me to get pass my insecurities. I used to be afraid to speak, but now I feel like it's safe." Safe to speak the truth.

"By safe you mean?" He asks.

"The story released to the public was fabricated. It wasn't the whole truth. People use to call me out saying the story seemed fake and that's because it was. Only two people truly know what happened. Well four actually. The fourth was an accident." I groan when my voice starts to give out. Grabbing my water I drink it.

"How did the fourth person find out?" He asks.

"Well I knew, the head officer knew, and the judge knew, the fourth person was Emma. I had every file, report, and pictures from the case in a book in my room. Emma found out, and kept it a secret for me." He nods his head in understanding.

"Why not just tell the truth to everyone? Why not get it over with? What was so horrible about it?" He asks.

"Since I was a minor I didn't have to let everyone know what happened. It was illegal for anyone without clearance to find out meaning any media. The judge agreed that it would be safer to make a story so I could feel comfortable, in the best interest for me. So we made up a story to release a story to the media and my family." I tell him.

"Why not tell your family the real story?" Here we go.

"It was more horrifying then you think. When I was found some officers immediately called their family after Malcolm was handcuffed. Some threw up at what they found, and others just cried and wrapped me in a blanket while I cried with them. I couldn't tell my family what really happened. I didn't want them to go threw anymore than they already had." I take another sip of my water.

"Is Malcolm the one who did all of this?" I nod my head. "What do you all think of this?" He asks my parents.

"Well I was lost when she was gone. I stayed home and cried. While he was out searching day and night. Landon and Aubrey wanted to help, but we couldn't let them. We wanted them to be safe." Mom says trying to hold in her tears.

"The hardest thing was I couldn't give up even though some of the police force said after a week she would be dead. I could feel she was still alive. I threw everything I could into finding my daughter. I partnered with gangs and gave them money to search for her too. Of course we did it through the police. If they helped we would give them a spot on my businesses with probation of course and a safer place to live. They don't have high positions, but it's better than there former life. I have to say they were a big help and till this day they still work in my company." I never knew that.

"That's wonderful. Who knew that criminals could become better people." I knew that. "Now Katherine what really happened in that cabin for a whole month?" They really shouldn't have made this live.

"I'm only going to say this once. If you have children wanting this you might want to take them out of the room." I pause as I finish my water. "I slept two straight days before I woke up. The first day I woke up I cried. He was nicer back then. He brought me teddy bears and a journal. The journal I wrote everything in." Dr. Michaels nods.

"The journal your dad found?" He asks.

"Yes. Know my family doesn't really know all of this so they will be shocked too. One day I screamed at Malcolm. I'd had enough. He said I was his little princess. That I was perfect in his eyes and that if I didn't do what I was told I'd be punished. He would make me pose as if I was at a photoshoot at first. Then as days went on he would force me to stand in less clothing. Till eventually it got to the point he would make me do it naked." I sigh.

"That's when he snapped. He made me do everything from then on without clothes. I cleaned, cooked, and ate naked. One day when I was cooking he started touching me. He didn't care that I was crying or trying to push him off. That's when the touching got more sexual. He touched me in places a grown man should never touch a fifteen year old girl. That night I tried to escape." Dr. Michaels looks at me horrified.

"Did you?" I shake my head.

"No he was expecting it. He brought me to his room and tied me to the bed. He said I would be his toy, and they was the first night he went further than touching me." I cry.

"By first?" I nod my head.

"He did it more than once. It happened almost every day. Sometimes three times a day." Dad gets up and leaves storming out of the room.

"I'm so sorry." Mom gets up and chases after him.

"I'm guessing they didn't know that part. It gets worse," I say. Malcolm knew what he was doing. He was sick and thought I enjoyed it. He loved to try different things. He would say he would never hurt me, but I don't think he knew he already was. It was like he was truly obsessed with me. From then on he would take pictures of us while he would force himself on me. He would take pictures of every part of me while he was kissing, touching, cleaning me in the bath, or in me." I cry, as Aubrey rubs my back.

"One day I just gave up and let it happen. That's when he turned violent. He wanted a reaction out of me. I couldn't give him that satisfaction. On the last day he had me I saw the police coming, but Malcolm was to busy trying to get a reaction out of me." Aubrey gasps.

"They walked in on?" He shakes his head looking disgusted.

"Yes, He was so distracted that they were able to get him without firing a single shot. This is why they all felt so sick. They called my family, and alerted them that I had been found. The officers quickly loaded me up and took me to a hospital. The police came to my room the next day to get questions. Since I was a minor my parent had to be in the room, but I wouldn't talk if they were. The sheriff got them to agree to leave and he showed me all the pictures. I had him keep them locked far in the back in evidence storage. In court only the judge saw those pictures. The one thing no one knew was the biggest secret. The one thing Malcolm was aiming for." The thing that makes me most sick.

"What was that?" He asks.

"He got me, a fifteen year old girl, pregnant."