Source Magazine

December 24
It's almost Christmas and we have some not so jolly news to tell you. An insider tells us that Katherine Carson and Julian Valdez have called it quits. Yes, the couple of the year has broken up, in under a year. Some wonder why they've have broken up. Who's fault was it? Well I think we all know the answer to this.

Julian was caught cheating on Katherine. Who was it might you wonder? It was an employee. How will this affect Julian and Landon's friendship? We don't know yet but we will soon find out.

But also at Katherine's big event last night where she played the roll as Clara in the nutcracker, Julian was seen entering the event with a bouquet of white roses. Who were those for? Well soon after Katherine was seen leaving with her body guards and her best friend Emma carrying hundred of bouquets that have been since delivered to children's hospitals. Where were the white roses? We did some investigating and soon found them, in the dumpster. Sad to say Julian is on our naughty list and Katherine's.

For weeks we've been trying to get a quote from the two but none have been available. Katherine hasn't left the house since that night and Julian has dodged our reporters.

Subscribe to our magazine for more information on the two.