Chapter 4

Two weeks later

"Why do you even have a car if you never go out?" Julian asks as he shoves another book back on my book shelf. He's been asking me questions ever since he came over.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Someone please make him leave me alone. All I wanted to do today was finish my book in peace. Everything was going according to plan till Julian showed up.

"Do you think fish get thirsty?" Flipping the page in my book I ignore him.

"What starts with f and ends with u-c-k?" Julian asks. "Fire truck!" He laughs thinking he's funny. When actually he's not very funny.

"Julian leave her alone and come with me." Julian stops at my door. Please go with him.

"Fine were are we going." Closing my book I set it aside on my bed as they start to converse about clubs. Just the word gives me chills after what happened last time. I'll never understand why so many people want to go out and get recklessly drunk, instead of just sitting at home watching a movie and sipping on it gradually. That's the life to me.

"The locked door." That's another thing. Who names a club The locked door? It just seems like everyone will be cramped inside dancing and sweating. What's so exciting about people dancing with sweaty bodies?

"Yes!" Julian get up and leaves but not before making a unneeded comment. "I can't wait to unlock your door with my  key." What does that even mean? Grabbing my book I get up to put it back on my book shelf.

Buzz

What the heck is that?

Buzz

Looking up I see a phone in the spot where Julian was. Setting my book down I reach for the phone. My eyes widen when I see all the messages.

Hoe23: Hey, thanks for the fun. I'm moving on.

Hoe28: Tonight? ;)

Hoe14: Hungry cause I am.

Hoe19: Julian you haven't called me.

Hoe1: I guess I can do tonight.mAnything for you.

Hoe1: I cleared my schedule.

He really is a player. Julian doesn't even have the decency to remember there names. Dropping his phone I hear a click. Looking down I realize it's unlocked. He doesn't have a password. Glancing at the door I slowly pick it up pressing the photo app.

That was my first mistake. The amount of nudes on his phone is revolting. Clicking the home button I go to close the phone when his search engine application pops open and an article catches my attention.

Good morning readers,

We come to you with breaking news! For the past week we have seen Katherine Carson out and about in town. No we're not lying. The Carson sister who had been hiding in her house is finally getting some sunlight, but what has most people shocked is that she's been seen with Julian Valdez.

Are they a couple?

Sources say yes! So when did this happen? We don't know but we sure do know that Katherine has always been the mysterious child. If you go back a couple of years you will see people think she faked her kidnapping. A lot of information was not given out on that. So could this be another fake dating scheme for Valdez?

Find out tonight.

What is this? Is he using me for publicity?

"Is anyone here?" The door down stairs slams shut as I hear my sister calling out for someone to answer.