Chapter 11

Rolling over I open my eyes to see the spot next to me empty. The sheets are wrinkled showing evidence that Julian slept there last night, but where is he now? Sitting up I look around my room to find his shirt is still on my floor. Sliding out of bed I walk in my closet to find clothes laid out for me with a note attached to them.

A beautiful princess deserves, beautiful clothes.

Julian picked out a floral high waisted skirt for me, a white tank top, and a light washed denim jacket. There's no way he did this by himself, because these aren't even clothes that I have in my clothes. It's mostly sweats, jeans, and oversized shirts. The rest are clothes Audrey and Emma snuck in. Grabbing my clothes I walk back into my bedroom and put on my undergarments then the outfit. Going in my drawer I get a pair of my black stretch shorts and put them on under my skirt. Looking at myself in the mirror I see a note on my back wall.

A beautiful princess deserves, a castle.
She also deserves the world.
Right now she deserves shoes.

Turning around I see a brand new pair of light pink slip on canvas shoes. They have little designs on them making hearts.

Slipping them on I walk to my dresser and grab my phone. When I came home last week. Landon was waiting at the door for me freaking out since I didn't have my phone on me. If you didn't know our family you would think he was my dad. Once I make it to the foyer I see a letter on the table.

A princess deserves, a prince.

Beside the paper is a opened box of milk chocolates shaped like crowns and frogs. Walking into the kitchen I see Julian at the stove flipping pancakes. Taking a picture I save it and walk up behind him hugging him.

"Rine." Julian squeezes my arms then goes back to cooking. "I hope your hungry because I made a lot of food. I also gave all the staff a day off. Today it will just be me and you all day." He is the sweetest boyfriend ever. "Go have a seat and wait till I finish." Kissing his back I walk around the corner and sit at the island.

How am I lucky enough to get him? I'm actually glad I gave him a chance. Never judge a person until you know them. Julian has proved everything I read about him wrong. Last week he showed up with a hundred dollar card to the bookstore and took me book shopping. He also had a movie night with me and we cuddled and watched romance movies. Although he fell asleep on the first movie at least he tried. He also wanted to have a dinner date but once he realized that I didn't want to be in a restaurant with so many people he ordered it to go and prepared the food as if we were at the restaurant. 

"Here you go." Julian flips the last pancake then stacks it on top of the other ten.

"I'm back." The door slams shut as Landon walks in the room. "Julian you'd didn't have to make me pancakes." Landon hugs Julian then kisses him on the cheek while fixing himself a plate.

Julian hits Landon with the spatula before wiping his kiss off. Their friendship is cute. "They're for Katherine not you and why are you so happy?" Julian fixes me a plate of two pancakes and grabs me a fork and a knife. He sets it in front of me then hands me the syrup.

"Just checking up on my sister and making sure you're treating her right." I cut my pancakes and then put a little syrup on it. These are pretty good for Julian making them. A little burnt but I'll still eat them.

"Why are you really here?" Julian asks now fixing himself a plate.

That is a fact, but I can tell when my brother has an ulterior motive. "Okay fine Emma told me what you were doing so I came to get some free breakfast." So Emma helped Julian, and since when were those two on talking terms? Last I remember they were having another fight again.