Chapter 7

"Leave them alone they look so cute." I hear someone say. Digging my face father into him I let out a content sigh. He's like a very cuddly pillow.

"I know right. How long has he stayed here with her?" Wait, why are there people on my room? I locked the door last night after Landon and Emma got to fighting. Somehow locking a door makes the sound a little less louder.

Julian and I then had a movie marathon of my favorite books turned into movies. Although he fell asleep during the first one I give him credit for even staying to watch with me. Landon will buy them or buy me more books just so he doesn't have to sit with me. One time he bought me a new car. Car that he then had painted pink when it was my birthday.

"It's been a month now, I think. Ever since he came over that night she hasn't been able to sleep without him. But I think something else is going on. She smiles more and they're more touchy, touchy." Opening my eyes I see Emma and Lily starring at me. I feel like I'm a animal in a zoo.

"Oh look who decided to wake up." Lily laughs. "You two are so freaking cute." Yawning I glare at them, and close my eyes.  I just want to cuddle and sleep.

"Go away and let us sleep." Julian mumbles and pulls me on top of him, his body heat lolling me to sleep.

"Hey Rine get up." I love the nickname he gave me. "Come on." I grumble and snuggle into his chest. His muscles are like pillows. "Rine come on." Julian laughs sitting up.  "I need to put my shirt on."

Julian used to bring sleep shirts over, but now he just sleeps in sweats. I never knew how comfortable guys clothes were. Although. if he had a choice he would sleep in nothing, but considering I would make him sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag he chose otherwise. We tried his boxers for a while, but his morning fiend was just to happy.

"Fine stay like that." The bed shifts alerting me to him moving. Julian stands up and wraps his arms under my butt to support my legs around his waist. Closing my eyes I feel him walking down the stairs. Well this isn't going to end well considering I only have his shirt over my body. Did I mention I only have my panties on, and no bra? Well now you know. Even though his shirt is longer on me, doesn't mean I want to take the chance of giving a peep show.

"Hey," I hear Landon yell. "How many times do I have to tell you two to stop touching each other?" Julian sits down in the chair with my straddling him. Keeping my arms wrapped around his neck I adjust myself.

"It's all your sister Landon. She won't let go of me literally." Everyone laughs at me as I whine. "Don't worry I don't mind." Julian kisses the side of head laughing.

"Oh, we know you don't mind Julian. I got some great pictures of the two of you sleeping. The two of you are very cute." Opening my eyes I see the picture they took and I have to admit we do look cute. Putting my head back I lay my head on his chest. I think I have an addiction. A Julian addiction.

"So love birds are you two dating or what?" Emma asks. Scouting my butt closer to his abdomen, Julian grabs my hips to stop me as I feel it against me.

Cue the awkward silence.

"Um?" Julian laughs as he shifts around.

"So how about them wildfires." Lily jumps in trying to help.

Wait for it, wait for it. "We could make a big marshmallow and hang it out of a helicopter and roast it." There it goes. Sometimes I wonder how Emma comes up with the things that come out of her mouth.