Chapter 21

"Say cheese." The whole family stands in our matching pajamas around the tree. "That's great." The photographer smiles at his camera. "You all have a nice day." He packs up and then leaves the house.

"Presents." Landon dives under the tree for his making everyone laugh. "No way." Mom and dad or should I say Santa got him a leather jacket.

"Don't ruin this one son. It cost a whole house." Dad jokes.

"Like it put a dent in your bank account." Aubrey goes for her present and it's a tiny box. "Once she opens it a little card falls out. "You got me an apparel line?" They nod their heads laughing.

"Now this is yours Katherine." It's not even wrapped. Looking at what they got me I just stare at it. It's a gift card to shop online. "Look on the back." Flipping it over I see a picture of a house.

"You bought her a house!" Aubrey yells. "You didn't buy me a house." Aubrey doesn't need a house she has houses all over the country and not to mention penthouses in New York. Most of them bought with our parents money. Looking back at the card I can't deny that the house is beautiful and maybe to big, just for me.

"I used some of her money to pay for it to, but their are rules. No boys-" Dad says, but gets cut off by Aubrey.

"That won't be a problem." Aubrey snickers.

"Stop. Now as I was saying no boys and Emma has agreed to stay over some times. Also if any of your siblings need to stay over you have to let them including Aubrey." I nod my head happily.

"That's why we had you stay  in the guestroom so the surprise wouldn't be ruined." I love my parents.

We finish opening the rest of the presents in thirty minutes. I've gotten furniture for my house and gift cards. Landon bought me a huge tv and Aubrey got me a coffee machine. Right now I'm sitting in the kitchen drinking hot chocolate while thinking about winter. I wish it would snow here. It would be so pretty.

"Katherine Hope Carson." Looking up I see a furious Aubrey rushing towards me. "What is this?" She throws a magazine on the table and I just stare at her. "You don't know? Well here it says Julian Valdez and Katherine Carson called it quits. A source says Julian was caught cheating on Katherine." Well seems true to me. "Are you going to speak at all?" Well considering it hurts my voice, no. Standing up I move to the family room to watch tv with the rest of the family.

"Katherine why didn't you tell me?" I didn't know you wanted me to.

"What is going on?" Mom asks looking worried.

"Have a look for yourself. You wanted to know why she started hibernating again while now you know why." Is that want she calls it? I'm not a bear.

"Katherine is this true honey?" Rolling my eyes I sit back and finish my not so much hot chocolate. "Why didn't you tell us we could have been there for you." I didn't need anyone there for me.

"Aubrey why didn't you tell me? I had to find out threw some friends last week." What? "I just put up that act to see if you would do anything. I'm your sister did you not think I would check up on you. Only I'm allowed to say rude things to you. I got that little man stealer fired as soon as I found out." She got the girl fired? "Once they found out who I was they were like yes ma'am." I smile at her while she hugs me. "But I do think you and Julian moved to fast. I can tell he likes you, but he's a guy. He really loves you, but he needs to know his actions have consequences." What did she do?

"You didn't do anything violent did you?" Mom asks.

"No I just had Emma take his car to the shop and have it painted pink." He loves that car. I can imagine his face when he sees it.