Epilouge

Four years later

"And that's all for today people. It's been a pleasure to have The Katherine Carson principle dancer, entrepreneur, and model visit our show." The show goes off air and I stand up off the couch fixing my suit.

As soon as I'm off stage my assistant rushes towards me. "Katherine there's an emergency at the studio." Grabbing my phone I answer.

"What's wrong?" Something is always wrong. Someone didn't update my schedule, a worker scheduled two meetings at once, or the classic someone screwed up my flight plans.

"Katherine we have a dancer that's sprained her ankle and no understudy." What idiot did this? You always assign an understudy in a big show like this.

"There's always an understudy. Find the person and if there's not make a contest for a dancer from somewhere else to win a spot of a lifetime." Hanging up I give the phone back to my assistant. "What's next on my list?" I'm a very busy girl. It's the only way that I can keep myself from thinking about her.

"Well I have the rest of the day off and your going to visit your brother." That's right.

"Okay where's my change of clothes?" I ask.

"Right here." Grabbing them I go in the changing room and change into my leggings and grey over sized sweater. Walking out I hand my assistant my clothes.

"Take those to my house and then have fun." I smile and walk out to my car.

"Ma'am do you need your detail to follow you?" Looking at me security guards

"No I'll be fine." Grabbing my keys I get in my vehicle. Making a quick stop I order my favorite coffee and get Emma and Landon one too. Pulling up to their gate I press the code and it automatically opens. Driving in the gate opens and I see Emma walking out the house.

"Well look who finally took a break for her best friend." Emma smiles while hugging me.

"What ever." I laugh. "You look happy. Did Landon finally propose?" I gasp joking.

"Your real funny Kat. Maybe you should have became a comedian instead." Maybe I should. Grabbing the coffees I close the door and walk inside and sit in the family room.

"Wuntie Kwerine," giving the coffee to Emma I bend down to pick up my little nephew.

"Hi Robby." I pick him up. "Where are your pants?" I ask him when I realize he only has his trainer on.

"I wun fee." He laughs.

"You do." Looking at Emma she shakes her head leading me to the kitchen.

"He's going threw a phase were he doesn't like to wear pants. He hates to wear them. We have to force the trainer on them. Julian has taught him to, free the willy." Looking at Robby I play with his hair.

"So how is he doing?" I ask sitting with Robby in my lap.

"Oh crap I forgot I'm sorry Kat." Emma hands me my coffee.

"It's fine I'm over it." I smile while kissing Robbie's nose.

"He's good. Moved back here finally. Single and waiting for you still." Here we go again.

"I'm not looking for anyone to date. The only boy for me is Robby." I smother his face in kisses. I could have this, and the only person I want it with has avoided me. I've called but his manager says he's busy.

"Have you been a good boy for mommy and daddy." He nods his head while playing with my hair.

"No he's been causing us migraines." Landon comes in the room texting on his phone with a pair of pants in his other hand.