Beginning

Hayes's POV

"Mom! I can't believe your getting me a babysitter I'm 15 years old, I babysit Skylynn all the time by myself, it's not a big deal." I yell towards my mom in the living room. She had just gotten home from getting groceries at the store and it was late out. I get up from the couch and walk towards her into the kitchen.

"Hayes I'm not going to tell you again why I'm getting you a babysitter you know why." She spoke sternly at me placing her purse on the island in the kitchen. She gives me a look raising her eyebrows and I storm up the stairs into my room.

FLASHBACK

"Benjamin Hayes Grier I found Skylynn outside in the barn alone, do you know what could have happened if someone could have came and snatched her!" Mom yelled at me coming through the door with Skylynn next to her.

"Mom I had no idea. It was her fault for not telling me." I plead standing up from the couch putting my video game controller to the side of me. I get up and walk towards her.

"It shouldn't have to be her fault she is younger than you, you should be setting a better example you have people looking up to you." She scolds me she let's out a deep sigh then walks up the stairs to her room. I look over at Sky and she shrugs following mom behind up the stairs.

End of flashback

"Mom I still can't believe your getting me a babysitter I'm 15." I groan rolling my eyes putting my feet on the coffee table. I pause my video game letting out a deep sigh.

"Hayes I'm getting a babysitter for you and Skylynn not just you. Now if you behave nice tonight I might consider having you babysit again." She says opening the fridge getting some juice out. She pours herself a glass before putting the juice back into the fridge and walking towards the dining table to sit down.

I roll my eyes walking away towards my room. I shut my door and walk towards my bed kicking off my shoes on the floor. I take of my sweatshirt throwing it across my room falling onto my bed. I pull out my phone from my shorts pocket and check the time. The babysitters gonna be here in 2 hours. I'm gonna make sure she wishes she never came here.

Penn's POV

Ugh I'm so nervous about this babysitting job my palms are getting sweaty... Gross. I keep reassuring myself that I will be fine and that i've babysat many times before so this shouldn't be any different right? All my friends are jealous that they don't get to babysit the cute and athletic Hayes Grier. But I don't care about the fame and wealth that he has, I already have a boyfriend that I love very much. I check my phone and notice he texted me.

Logan :-) : Hey babe what's up

Me: Not much getting ready for my babysitting job

Logan :-) : Oh I almost forgot that your babysitting
Logan:-) : Hayes and his sister

Me: Yeah it should be pretty easy I gtg txt you later

Logan:-) : k bye

Hmm so what should I wear remember Penn it's a babysitting job don't dress up to dressy or too casual. I decide to put on denim jeans and a black shirt, grey converse and my hair in a pony tail, some mascara and concealer. Keeping it simple. I walk towards my moms car getting inside the mini van and closing the door behind me. I put on my seat belt and put in my headphones blasting music. About 10 minutes into the drive we pull up into a long driveway. I notice a big white house with some cars in the driveway, all the lights are on and there seems to be a basketball hoop and a trampoline in the backyard. We park the car in their driveway and iI get out of the car my mom walking me to the front door.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))