M&G

"Ok so ladies the meet and greet can't be too long so make it under a hour k?" Said the person that gave us the passes.

The show was over and we were gonna meet the guys for the M&g.

"Hey girls." Said Cameron and Nash.

"OMG Cameron and Nash CASH CASH CASH FOREVER!!" Said Callie."

"Hey Nash, Cameron" I said giving a small smile and waving." They both looked at me surprised.

"Penn i-we didn't know you were here we didn't recognize you, does Hayes know your here."

"Yeah uhh-"

"Wait Penn you know them and you didn't tell me."

"Can we just change the subject."

"I knew you knew them some how you seemed weird when I mentioned there names."

"You didn't tell her about your North Carolina life, why."

"You could have gotten us VIP tickets and you didn't you knew how much I loved Nash."

Everyone kept asking me questions I couldn't handle it anymore. Before I could answer anything back Hayes and Tez walked into the room.

"What's with the commotion?" Said Tez.

"It's nothing."

"Ok so what are your names."

"I'm Penelope and she is Callie."

We start taking pictures with them and getting autographs but I just stand back and watch Callie do it.

The meet and greet is over and Hayes comes up to me.

"Can I talk to you about us."

"Sure." We walk off to a distant place.

"What did you want to talk about."

"Us we can work it out somehow."

"Hayes how we are 2000 miles away from each other what are we gonna do."

"I-I don't know but I can't leave you a second time."

"How long are you staying in California." 

"This is the last stop on tour and we're leaving tomorrow night so we have a day and a half, We could hangout in that time period."

"Yeah totally do you think Nash would mind?."

"Yeah he was just surprised you were here that's all."

"What are you doing after this."

"Well we were gonna get dinner do you wanna come."

"Sure "I say with a smile."

                            Hayes's POV                                  

"Nash Penn is gonna come with us to dinner."

"Ok sure."

"Hayes can I take Callie."

"Sure."

We get into the tour bus and I sit next to Penn while Callie sits next to Nash.

"When did you move to California."

"A couple of weeks after you left."

"How have you been liking it so far."

"It's good it gets really hot though."

"You look pretty today."

"Uh thanks."

"I mean like uhh I don't mean you didn't look good any other day I-I just mean-"

"Hayes it's fine."

I reach my hand for her hand and I hold her hand. She looks at me and smiles and holds her hand even more in mine.

Damn, she makes me so happy. We get into the restaurant and we all order, I pull out a chair for Penn.

The restaurant is 'Five Guys'.

"What did you get Penn?"

"I got a hamburger with ketchup and pickles and a chocolate milkshake what did you get."

"I got a cheese burger."

Our food arrives and we start to eat until fans come in and ask for pictures.

"Omg are you and her dating!!"

"Uhh it's complicated."

"How." Another fan interrupts her and says

"Omg Are you serious weren't you at his show today."

"No said the other fan."

"He totally talked about how they broke up before tour and how he still likes her."

Our whole table looks at her.

"But you guys are so cute together uhh can I get another picture?"

She said nervous like.

"Sure."

I finish up the photo and it gets kind of awkward mostly about what the fan said.

"How is everyone liking there food" said Cameron."

"Good" said everyone."

"Me and Callie are going to the bathroom said Penn."

"We are?"

"Yes now cmon Callie."

                              Penn's POV

"Why are we in the bathroom I don't even have to go, wait is THAT time of the month are you on your period I have Advil in my bag-"

"Callie I'm not on my period I just wanted to get out of that scenario for a couple seconds it was getting awkward."

"Oh...soo what are you going to do."

"I dunno that's what I wanted to ask you for advice. I know THIS me and Hayes can't last forever but I want it to, the whole speech he gave about me was touching I thought he didn't like me anymore and when we started dancing on stage the moment, the song was perfect. I start to cry. But I know it can't last forever."

"Don't think about when it's going to end he is here now spend as much time with him as you can." Says Callie comforting me.

"Thanks."

We walk back and things didn't look as bad before I left.

"So you all ready to head out." Says Tez.

"Yeah" said everyone.

"Callie what time do you need to be home?"

"Probably now."

"Ok can you guys drop Callie off at her house."

"Sure no problem."

We drop Callie off and it's just me on the bus with Nash,Hayes,Tez and Cameron.

"Soo uhh what time do you need to be home."
Spoke Hayes.

"Uhh I don't really know my mom hasn't texted me to be back yet."

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))