Yes

Penn's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?

If I say yes I would be throwing all my rules away about how I have to wait a while but he is the right one so yes.

I start to smile. "Yes Hayes I will go out with you."

A big smile forms on his face. "Really."

"Yeah didn't you just here what I said." I say jokingly.

"I heard I just wanted to make sure."

" Ok" I say as I smile

"So when do you think I can ride my dirt bike again?"

"Anytime it's your leg that is hurt not you hands."

"Do you want to come to the field and watch me tomorrow?

"The field?"

"Yea it's where me and my friends ride."

"Oh ok sure I'll come."

"Ok I'll pick you up tomorrow around 1:00."

" Ok well I better get going."

He kisses me on the cheek.

"Bye."

Before I leave his mom asked me to babysit tomorrow night and I said sure. His mom also said that he talked about me a lot.

Next day

Hayes's POV

I'm so happy that me and Penn are dating, I'm so happy when I'm with her and to make things any better Nash will also meet her when he comes in a few days. I'm so excited because in a few hours she gets to see me dirt bike with my friends.

Penn's POV

Crap there is only 3 hours till I see him and I still have to take a shower and get ready and if I haven't already mention is that I didn't ask yet so that will be first on my to-do-list.

"Mom"

I say as I walk downstairs.

"Yes what is it?

"Today at like 1 can I go with Hayes and watch him ride his dirt bike with his friends?

"Hayes you mean the boy that you are babysitting?

"Yeah, why"

"Nothing never mind sure when will you be back?

"Uhh idk I'll text you when I'm coming home though."

"Ok."

As I start to walk back upstairs I still haven't picked out what I was going to wear. Ugh I'll just figure it out when I'm in the shower.

Ok so I'm shaved and I smell good so what should I wear.

After about 10 minutes of thinking I decide to wear a black muscle shirt that says "Evil is the new good." With a black bandeau, high wasted denim jeans and my black vans. With my hair down and some mascara on.

Ok so now only 2 hours till the date I decide to learn about dirt bikes so I won't be totally clueless when I watch him.

Hayes's POV

"Hayes!!"

My dad yells Are you ready to go we still have to pick up Penn. Yea I'm ready I am wearing my red dirt bike suit. As we rolled up to her house it looked pretty nice I can tell it was 2 stories and that she had a pet dog.

As I walk up to ring the doorbell she opens the door.

"Hey."

"Hey have you been waiting?"

"No I just saw the truck threw my window,is that the 2015 Honda CRF250R?" She says

I'm surprised she knew what kind of dirt bike I had.

"Yea how could you guess?"

"Well obviously because of the curb weight and displacement."

Penn's POV

I think I got the right dirt bike he had right because he didn't say it was wrong. Then he asked how did I know so I guessed and said because of the curb weight and displacement.

Which I had no idea what was I just remembered seeing it on the website that talked about dirt bikes. During the car ride we held hands it was only his dad in the car we were meeting his friends there.

"You look nice."

"You look nice to is that what you usually wear?

He was wearing a red dirt bike uniform.

"Yeah, doesn't it make me look stylish."

I giggle. "Totally."

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))