Ride Home

Penn's POV

I helped Hayes sneak into his room, he didn't want his mom to find out that he was limping. We get to his bed and I gently sit him down.

"Isn't weird for you to be helping me into my room instead of me doing it to you." Hayes says.

"Hayes your the one that is hurt not me." I get up and I start to leave.

"Do you know anyone that could see how my leg is doing. I know I only twisted but."

"Hayes" I say as I cut him off "My mom is a nurse so I know a few things, I can come over tomorrow and try to help your leg."

"Ok thanks." He smiles.

"Well I gotta get going my cousin is probably mad that I'm taking so long." I shift my weight to my other foot.

"Oh yeah bye."

"Bye Hayes." I walk out of the room. I peak my head back into the room. "Oh and I liked the kiss."

Hayes's POV

I asked Penn to see if someone could see my legs and surprisingly her mom was a nurse. Before she was leaving she said that she liked the kiss. I didn't even known how she felt about it until now. When my leg is better I'm going to ask her when she wants to see me ride my dirt bike.

I can't stop thinking about her and I think she likes me to becuz why would she want to kiss me. Maybe because of the moment?? No I think she does like me. Well anyway I'm going to text her.

Penn's POV

"Soo Penn" my cousin asks.

"What?"

"Come on you know what I'm talking about."

"No I really don't."

"THE KISS." She squeals.

"Oh yeah that, What about it?"

"Awww come on was that your first kiss."

"No I've kissed Logan before."

"Was that your first passionate kiss." I think I actually might throw up.

"What are you talking about."

"Come on I saw some of it." She says as she winks.

"Ugh if I tell you will you stop bugging me."

"Yes!!" She says with a big smile.

"Fine it was my first passionate kiss and, I liked it a lot. I like him a lot so when we hang out or if we hang out can you be our driver pretty please." I beg.

"Ok fine only because I adore your teenage love fest."

"Ok I guess you could call it that but thanks."

Hayes: So your coming tomorrow right

Me: Yeah I already told you

Hayes: I know I just wanted to make sure

Me: Ok well I gtg bye

A/n sorry the chapter was so short I'm having writers block ugh!!!! I might make another one tonight but I still have to eat dinner and it is 9:58 my time so yea Byeeee -M

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))