Lunch

Me and Hayes texted till 3 am until I finally fell asleep. I wake up to a wet tongue licking my face. I open my eyes and I see my black pug dog licking my face.

"Awee hey girl how's a going." I say picking her up. He licks my nose and I giggle.

My parents got me a pug because when we moved here they noticed that I was depressed a lot so they got me a pug and it really has approved. I named the pug Lola and she is 5 months old.

In the mornings I usually go on jogs since everyone in California is so fit. I get my pug's leash and I put on work out pants and a tank top.

My hair has gotten really long lately I haven't got it cut for a while.

I start to leave my house and head to the beach. I see Callie playing beach volleyball and I go up to her.

"Hey Callie."

"Oh hey OMG I have to talk to you." As she says that I unhook Lola from her leash.

"So what did you have to tell me."

"Uh like everything!, yesterday was soo fun I can't believe you know them there so vine famous how come you never told me."

"When I moved me and Hayes didn't leave on a good note and I wanted to leave that behind but I was wrong."

"Oh it's okay", she says patting my shoulder and getting back to her game.

"Bye Callie I say getting Lola back in her leash."

"Bye see ya." I get back to jogging and I head home.

I take a shower and I get ready for the date I decide to wear something casual. I wear denim shorts, a white tank top, and red vans.

I head down to the pier and I wait for Hayes. I see a group of girls run over to someone, I go on my tippy toes and I see that it's Hayes. They finish taking photos and he walks over to me.

"Wow you sure are a big shot."

"What can I say I'm a big deal."

"Don't get to cocky, so where are we going."

"We are going to Panera."

"Oooh very mature."

We head to Panera and we order our food. During the time we just talked and talked and talked, it was like I never left.

When we finished we headed to the beach. The saddest thing about spending all this time with Hayes is that he is going to leave again.

We walk by the shore looking for shells until he splashes. I turn around and he smirks at me.

I kick my foot into the water splashing him, then he got a handful of water and splashed it on me. Soon enough we were soaking wet splashing each other.

"Ok ok stop I'm getting really cold and I'm wearing denim shorts."

"Ok fine but I win."

"Okay sure you think that."

"Where do you want to go now?"

"We should go swimming, it's really hot out."

"Ok let me just walk to my house."

"I can come with you if ya want."

"Sure it'll only take a couple minutes."

We head to my house and I see a couple friends on the way.

"Hey Angie."

"Oh hey! Penn what are you doing today." Behind Angie I saw Cooper.

"Oh hey Cooper didn't see you there, we were about to go swimming but we had to go to my house first."

Cooper was Angie's twin brother we went out when I first lived here, we broke up it was mutual but we're still good friends.

"Can we come it is really hot here." Said Cooper.

I look at Hayes then I look back at the twins. "Um sure meet us back here in 15 ok?"

"Yeah sure." Said Angie.

"Bye Penelope." Said Cooper.

"Who were they." Said Hayes as soon as they were out of sight.

"Oh they are just friends that I made here."

"They're twins right?"

"Yeah that's what there known for."

"Why did he call you Penelope."

"I don't know I guess he just likes to call me by my actual name,"

We paused for a second.

"It's no big deal, he is no big deal."

Hayes's POV

We arrive at her house and she gets her swim suit. I wonder who that guy was and why he called her Penelope. "

"Hayes?"

"Hm yeah what."

"Do you need your swim suit."

"No uh I can just wear the shorts I'm wearing."

"Ya sure."

"Yea I'm sure."

"Ok."

We walk back to the spot of where we were going to meet them. There both in there swim suits.

"So are you guys ready to go." Says Penn.

"Yeah we're ready." Says Angie.

We walk to the beach and we pick out a spot. During walking there I couldn't help but see Cooper looking at Penn.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))