Hangout

Penn's POV

Ugh I need to take a shower I say as I get up from my bed.

25 minutes later

As I get out I get a text message from Ash

Ash: do you think you can come over around 1:30?

Me: yea

Ash: ok bye

Hmm so it is 9:31 so I have some time to straighten and curl my hair. As I finish that I text my cousin to see if she can take me to Ash's house at 1:30. As I finish that it is around 10:45 I should get some late breakfast.
Time skip to 1:00

Hmm what should I wear. I decided to wear my black high wasted shorts that have the rips on them and my black hightop converse and a white shirt. As I walk downstairs to wait for my cousin she is already there.

Time skip to in the car

"So are you and Hayes still dating?

"No we broke up

"What why

"Do I really have to talk about this

"Yes

"Ugh fine" I say as I roll my eyes. Me and Hayes broke up because his ex came back into town and she didn't know we were dating.

"Where does she live?

"California

"Then why is she here?

"Nash brought her because Hayes didn't tell him we were dating.

"Oh that sucks but well we're here so bye and text me if you need to be picked up.

"Ok bye

"Hey," as I say to Ash when I walk in "Where are you?

"In the basement" yelled Ash

As I walk down I see a familiar face as he turns around I see that it is Hayes.

"Hey Penn

"W-what are you doing here?

"I just wanted to talk to you

"Ok fine." I walk over and sit across from him in a bean bag chair.

"You look nice" he says as he smiles

"Yea you to." He was wearing a snap back and it looked really hot on him.

"So what did you want to talk about?

"I want you to forgive me and give me a second chance.

"What about Madison she is still here.

"Nash booked her a flight to leave tonight.

"Oh."

Secretly in my head I was cheering

"So will you give me a second chance.

"Ok sure. I wanted to believe him but could I?

*ring ring*

"Oh Hayes I have a call from your mom,"
Hello?" I say as I pick up.

"Hey Penelope would you mind babysitting tonight I have to take Madison to the airport.

"Oh ok sure."

"Thanks your a big help.

"What did she have to say?

"Your mom just wants me to babysit tonight.

"Ok so do you want to hangout tomorrow?

"Sure that seems fun

Penn's POV

I decided to change before I went to there house. I changed into black jeggings, white converse and my white flowy shirt. When I get there me and Sky just hangout in her room and play on her swing.

She gets up and leaves because she has to go to the bathroom. I'm in her room alone until Nash comes in.

"Hey" he says as he smiles.

"Oh hey."

"You know Hayes really likes you."

"He told you about us?"

"Yea but he does truly like you, like a lot. He is crazy about you.

"Well uh I don't really know?"

"Did anyone tell you what happened at lunch when you left to go to the bathroom? He says as he cuts me off.

"Uhh no what happened?

"Well after you went to the bathroom he grabbed Madison's wrist and told her to delete the picture, I asked why he was doing that because I didn't know you to were dating. And then he yelled that he didn't want to date her and that he never loved her and that he was dating you and that he loves you."

"Wow he-he said that?

"Yea he really does like you.

As Sky comes in he leaves to go hangout with Cameron. I go to Hayes's room and ask him if I could pick where we go to hangout tomorrow.

A/n sorry this chapter is weird the next chapter will be good :)

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))