Goodbye

I pack up all my stuff and get the last view and breath or Sacramento California. My mom and sister can't wait to see me again.

"Hayes you ready." Spoke Cam.

"Yeah yeah." I nod at him. Before we leave can we stop at this address. I say handing him a piece of paper.

"Ok got it." We get Nash and Tez and we start drive off.

"Ok this is the spot Hayes."

"Ok thanks." I walk up the steps to the house and I ring the doorbell.

"Hayes..hi." She says awkwardly.

"Hey Penn." I kick a rock besides me.

"What are you doing here." She picks at her nail polish.

"I just want to say the final goodbye." I choked out.

"Wait what?" She looks at me with her big brown eyes.

"I'm leaving today." I look away from her I just can't look at her in the face.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner." Her voice cracks.

I sigh. "I told you two days ago, never mind I should get going."

She sniffles. "Hayes we're just gonna leave- on this note."

"Well what am I suppose to do, apologize I didn't do anything wrong."

"I wouldn't say that." She mumbles under her breath. "Well Angela talked to me about yesterday, and uh I realized how I was being."

"So Angela had to tell you, you couldn't figure it out yourself." I argue.

"Hayes your not getting the point I'm sorry."

"Yeah I get it but I'm- I'm just not ready yet." I take a step back.

"Hayes please no don't do this." She says wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry Penn." I say holding the door on the bus.

"Hayes, please I-I can make it up to you."

"It's too late for that."

I walk up to the bus and close the door getting one last glimpse at Penn. She looks at me with tears in her eyes but I look away I get to my spot and sit down not looking back at her or the house. The guys ignore me knowing that something happened.

I just want my bed at home back, I just want to me home right now I'm done with touring and meet and greets, it's all to much I just can't handle. I'm giving up the fame it's to much to handle.

"Goodbye to all the loyal fans I can't handle the fame, I'm just so done with it and how it has changed people or has changed me it's not any of you guys its my decision I'm sorry but this will make me happy."

Once I tweeted that all the guys looked at me, gave me a weak smile and looked away.

I'm sorry.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))