Beach

"Hey Penn look at this-.... jelly fish,"

I looked and saw Penn and Cooper laughing together he obviously said something funny to her and I wish I knew what made her laugh.

"Don't worry about them." Spoke Angela whispering to me.

I looked at her and nodded and she walked towards Cooper.

"Hmm what." Penn says finally catching her breath from laughing so hard.

"It's nothing."

"Penelope look over here at this jellyfish." Said Cooper pointing to the jellyfish I was looking at.

He grabs Penn by the wrist and takes her to see it pushing me out of the way.

I stumble a little bit but I regain my balance. I look over at Angela and she has squatted down and is drawing in the sand with a stick.

I shrug and walk over joining her.

"Welcome to the third or  I would say fourth wheeling party."

She said still focused on her drawing. I sigh and I draw a bird. 

It wasn't until I got sand thrown on my back I realized that I've been drawing random things.

"Cooper stop it." Penn says smacking Cooper on the arm.

"C'mon he can stand for himself can't he."

I stand up to wipe the sand off my body.

He throws sand on the back of my leg I can't take this anymore. I secretly grab a piece of sand and throw it at his face.

Everyone looked at me mad or surprised I did that.

"He was the one that started it."

"Hayes that was uncalled for he didn't get you in the face."

"But- you know what screw this I'm going."

I walk away without looking back. How come Penn didn't stand up for me.

I hear footsteps behind me. Is it Penn.

"Hayes are you okay." It was Angela.

"Yeah uh I'm fine no offense but your brother sucks."

"Yeah when you threw it I had to cover my mouth because I was laughing, but uh when you left he was fine."

"Ok well I'm going to go so bye."

"Bye."

                               Angela's POV

I walk back to where Cooper and Penn were , I see Penn helping Cooper get the sand off his face.

"Angela why aren't you helping your brother."
Penn snapped at me.

"He would rather have you helping him since you two are so close today."

"He's your brother."

"Yeah and Hayes is your boyfriend! You ditched him today for Cooper all this time I hung out with him not you and I was the one that went over there to see if he was okay not you, Cooper I'm going back to the house you and Penn can just stay here acting like nothing is going on."

I cross my arms over my chest and walk off.

                              Penn's POV

Angela was right.

                             Hayes's POV

I get back to the tour bus and Tez and Cameron are gone but luckily I see Nash. I slouch down on  the couch beside him.

"Hey." He looks at me.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing."

"Hayes that's a big lie what's really wrong."

"Well you know how I was going swimming with Penn today," He nods understanding.

"Well her ex boyfriend came with his twin sister, and of course they hung out and he kept throwing sand at me and I threw sand at his face," Nash starts to laugh hysterically.

"And she got mad so I stormed off."

"Way to go lil bro throwing sand at people's faces." Nash said still laughing. A small smile forms on my face.

"So have you said goodbye to her yet."

"No."

"Well we leave tomorrow whether you said bye or not."

I hear a knock on the door and I go to open it.

"Hey Hayes." It was Penn.

"Uh Hey, I just want to apologize for how I acted today Angela told me how I was being."

"Oh." Angela had to tell her how she was acting?

"Can I come in."

"Well uh I was about to take a nap and uh."

"Oh I get it, well bye Hayes."

"Bye Penelope." I say closing the door.

"Well that was harsh Hayes." Said Nash.

"Hey it wasn't my fault and besides that conversation was awkwardly awkward."

I go over to my bed and I lay there until my eyelids slowly close.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))