Picture Pt2

Penn's POV

"M-Madison I-I'm so sorry I just-

"Zip it Pem I know you did it on purpose, because I know your jealous and Hayes and-

"I'm NOT FREAKING JEALOUS OF YOU AND HAYES......I-I texted my mom to pick me up I don't feel well....but Mrs.Grier I can still take Skylynn trick or treating tonight.

"Oh no you don't really have to do that I can have Hayes and-

"No it's fine I knew this meant a lot to Sky and that's so Hayes and Madison don't have to go out tonight.

"Penn you don't have to said Hayes

"No I want to.

"Yea Hayes so tonight you and I can watch a movie.

"Whatever said Hayes

Hayes's POV

The rest of the dinner I didn't eat anything I just wanted to talk to Penn but she left already. I need to talk to her somehow.

"Skylynn as I say isn't tonight there is a haunted house?

"Yea I heard its really scary why did you ask?

"No reason". I had the plan to get to Penn. The rest of the car ride home I didn't talk to Madison I just wanted her to leave.

Penn is so mad at me I feel so bad she is never going to speak to me again. When we get home I rush into my room locked the door and stared crying. I lost the love of my life to someone that I never really liked.

Nash's POV

"Hayes I say as I walk in are you ok?

"No I'm not ok you invited Madison here while I was dating Penn.

"I would have never known you were dating Penn because you never told me.

"I know, but Penn is mad at me she hasn't responded to my texts or calls and I don't know how to get rid of Madison."

"Hayes I booked a flight for Madison to leave but the flight isn't till tomorrow night."

"Really Nash thanks."

"No problem do you want to make a vine?

"Sure."

  Penn's POV

"Honey are you ok? my mom says.

"Yea I'm fine I just had a bug when do I leave for The Grier's house again?

"Around 6:45 and its 6:00 so let's make you dinner.

"I'm not hungry

"You haven't eaten at all today besides breakfast at least eat something tonight besides candy.

"Fine can I at least have some Mac-an-cheese."

"Sure."

Tonight I'm just gonna wear my Katniss costume again. I'm not as sad but I'm mad at Hayes could could he never tell me about her and that they were serious.

              Time skip to the Grier's house

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))