Halloween

Penn's POV

I'm actually excited to go to the Halloween party I've only been to the ones my friends throw and all we do is take selfies all night. But this one seems different since one of Hayes's friends is throwing it.

Today I have to go to the store and pick out what I'm going to wear. I don't want to dress up to slutty but I also don't want to wear something to lazy. I guess I'll have to see when I get to she costume shop.

Hayes's POV

I invited Penn to Ash's Halloween party because It would seem like she would like it, when she first met my friends she got along easily with them.

This year I'm not really gonna try and dress up. *ding* Oh it's Taylor

Taylor caniff: happy almost Halloween

Me:yo! So what are you gonna dress up as this year?

Taylor: nothing I'm not even going to go out this year.

Me: I don't know what I'm going to wear my friend Ash is throwing a Halloween party and I invited my girlfriend but idk what I'm going to dress up as.

Taylor: you should dress up as me!!!

Me:ok sure well I gtg bye

Taylor:bye

Well I guess I'm going to be Taylor this year.

Penn's POV

So I decided not to go buy a costume and use stuff I already have so I decided to dress up as Katniss from the Hunger Games.

I put my hair in a side braid leave some bangs out wear black leggings, tall boots and a black shirt. Shit! It's 8:00 and I still have to eat dinner.

"MOM!!! I say as I yell

"What?

"Is dinner ready because the party starts soon."

"It's ready but you have to hurry if you don't want to be late."

"Yes I know mom."

As I hurry and eat dinner it's already 8:15

"Ugh mom I have to go can you drive me?

"Sure."

"Hey," as I say to Ash "is Hayes here yet?"

"No he said he was going to run late but Kendall,Tyde and Mike are here."

"Oh cool."

"You can join us downstairs we are doing the soda challenge. Oh and I like your costume."

"That seems cool and thanks I like yours to, your Justin Bieber right?

He laughs slightly. "Yeah how could you guess."

"Well how could I not guess, like look at you your a complete replica." No joke

"Well thank you malady." he says as he bows

5 minutes later

"Ok ewww that one was totally bacon. Am I right Tyde?

"Yea your right ok so 5 points for Penn 4 points for Mike and zero points for Kendall and 2 points for me."

"Hey I'm here." as Hayes yelled

"We're all down here." I say as I yell back

"Hey Penn" he says with a smile "hey guys" he also says.

"Hey" I say as a smile and kiss him on the cheek as he sits down next to us.

"Did I miss anything? Hayes says.

"Well only a lot but not to much your girlfriend dominated us in the soda challenge especially Kendall." Says Tyde

"Dude shut up" says Kendall

"I'm only telling the truth" says Tyde

"So what should we do next" says Ash

"We should play truth or dare!!!"

"Ok." said the guys

"I'll go first I say as I put my hand over my heart. Ok but first we have to swear that what we say or do in the basement stays in the basement. Ok?"

"Ok said Hayes

"Ok said Ash

"Ok said Mike

"Ok said Kendall

"Ok said Tyde

As they all say together "We swear."

Ok so I'll go first Hayes truth or dare?

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me."

"Awee come on that's not a dare." says Mike

"Hey it's her dare."said Hayes

As Hayes and I kiss I can tell that the other guys are making kissy faces.

"Ok Hayes it's your turn." I say as we break off of the kiss.

"Ok Mike truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Are you still seeing that slut Vanessa."

"What dude no."

"Dude Mike you know she tried to go out with all the football players."Said Kendall

"Wait Hayes did she try to go out with you?"

"Yeah but I didn't go out with her I didn't like her as much as I like you."

"Ok my turn." said Mike, "truth or dare Ash?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Penn on the cheek.."

"WHAT!!!!" said Me, Hayes and Ash.

"Dude she is my girlfriend." said Hayes

"Dude I know it's just a kiss on a cheek not on the lips or French kissing." said Mike

Hayes and I give a death stare to Mike

"Ugh fine." said Ash as Ash gave me a kiss on the cheek I could see that Hayes was mad.

"Ok can we play a different game now." Hayes and I say.

"Ok but it's still Ash's turn."

"Ok Hayes truth or dare." says Ash

"Dare."

" I dare you and Penn to do 7 minutes in heaven."

We all go silent

"Sure I say it can't be that bad."

They all stare at me

"Ok Penn lets go." as Hayes says

As we're in the closet I can see that the guys are listening to the door.

"Ok so what should- Hayes says, Before he could say anything else I cupped my hand on his cheek and started making out with him. At first he was shocked but then we put his arms around my waist.

Then I moved my arms around his neck. As I pull back we are both smiling then I say

"You look super hot in that bandana are you Taylor caniff?"

"Yea how could you tell?"

"He is the only person I know that wears bandanas."

Then I took Hayes's bandana and stuck it on my head.

"How do I look I say? as I smile.

"You look like the hotter version of Katniss."

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))