Family

Hayes's POV

I go over towards my window and take a peak out I notice a black Honda mini van pull up into the driveway and then park. I'm going to guess it's her. I see her get out of the van shutting the door behind her, she looks around examining my large house. I see her walk to the front door a see a glimpse of her face she's cute but not my type.

Penn's POV

"Hayes, Skylynn." I yell up the stairs. The pizza was currently here and it smelled heavenly. Skylynn comes running down the stairs with a pony stuffed animal. I wonder where Hayes is? "The pizza is here" I repeat up the stairs so hopefully hinting that Hayes should come down.

He slowly here him come the down the stairs obviously taking his time. "You don't have to say it twice I'm not deaf." He snaps. I don't respond and decide to ignore his rude comment.

I brush it off. "Your mom got you guys pepperoni, she said you would enjoy it." I say holding my hands together.

"I love pepperoni" Skylynn says grinning.

"What about you Hayes?" I ask.

"Yeah it's fine". He says rudely. He takes two slices of the pizza and starts to eat it in the kitchen sitting on the bar stools.

I guess he isn't to happy to have a baby sitter. "Do you guys want to eat in the living room tonight and watch a movie?" I suggest mostly to Sky I'm not too worried about Hayes.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes". Chirped Skylynn jumping up and down holding onto my arm.

I take Sky to the living room and we take a seat on the couch placing our plates of pizza on our laps. I look over and notice that Hayes is walking towards the staircase.

I whisper to Sky. "Sky were is Hayes going?" I say placing my plate on the coffee table.

"Probably up to his room just leave him and we can watch the movie." She grabs my hand.

I start to get up "Sky can you stay here and pick out a movie I'll just go talk to your brother." I let go from her grip. She nods while placing a new slice of pizza in her mouth.

"Hayes!" I shout as he's already half way up the stairs, I run up the stairs to catch him. "Where do you think you're going your mom wanted me to watch you and Skylynn not just Skylynn." I nag.

"Listen," he starts to say. "I don't need some stupid babysitter that is the same age as me watching me. I'm fine on my own." He shrugs.

"Hayes, I know you don't like me I see that very clear but that doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it I told your sister to pick out a movie for us to watch and I'm not going to let you eat upstairs alone weather you like it or not."

Make sure you like and comment I rlly appreciate it :)))))