Halloween pt2

Hayes's POV

Penn was such an amazing kisser and tonight she was so funny and cool I just love her so much. As I hear Ash whispering to Mike by the door I stop kissing Penn.

"Hey why did you stop? She says as she giggles.

I hear them by the door and we should stop it's probably time. As we walk out she pulls me by the collar of my shirt with her finger as I follow along all the guys are just staring in awe.

"So boys what should we do next" Penn says with a evil/hot grin on her face.

All night we just had fun and played games. I could see that Penn was really having fun hanging out with my friends. By the time it was 10:44 Penn was about to fall asleep. I decided to take her phone and text her mom.

Me:Hi this is Hayes Penn's friend she fell asleep at my friend's house his parents are here. Is it ok if she stays the night right now she is on the floor.

Christy: Sure it's fine but make sure that she doesn't sleep with anyone.

Now it is 11:00 all of the guys are asleep but Penn has woken up to go to the bathroom.

"Hayes she says

"Yes?
"I just want you to know that I love you" she says as she walks over to me.

"I love you to" I say.

As she walks over she trips and falls into my lap and starts to make out with me. I kiss back. I let go and then I fall asleep next to her.

Next day

Penn's POV

Ugh what time is it *checks phone* oh my god it's 9:24 and everyone is still asleep as I look to my left I see Hayes. OMG!! Why was I sleeping by Hayes I barely remember last night after we went into 7 minutes in heaven.

No Penn your overreacting you didn't do anything last night.....right? As I get up and look into the mirror ugh my braid looks awful and my eyeliner is smeared. As I walk back to the couch I wait for the guys to wake up the first one to wake up was Kendall, then Mike then Ash and Tyde them lastly Hayes.

"Hayes" I say

"Yeah"

"Can you come over here for a second?"

"Yea sure what is it"

"Uhh I just wanted to know what happened last night after we did the 7 minutes in heaven?

"Oh...well it was about 11:00 and"... As he told me the rest of the story I finally reassured myself that we didn't do anything wrong.

But this was my first time spending the night at a guy's house. I called my mom to pick me up as soon as possible.

Time skip to in the car

"So Penn how was the party?

"It was fun."

"What did you do?

"We just hangout and watched tv.

"Well that doesn't seem very fun.

"Trust me it was fun."

Hayes's POV

The party was so fun last night. I got to hangout with my friends and Penn and I saw that Penn had a good time. *ding* oh it's from Penn.

Penn:hey last night was really fun

Me: yea same and I think the guys liked it to

Penn: you know what I liked the most during the party

Me: what

Penn: the 7 minutes in heaven

Me: that was my favorite part too oh and I got to go I have to take a shower

Penn: me to bye

Me: oh and Penn you still have my bandana

Penn: hey I want to keep it, it looks good on me

Me: ok fine bye love you babe

Penn: love you and bye babe

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))