Goofing off

Penn's POV

Hayes: So where are we going today :)

Me:Lets go to Walmart

Hayes: Why Walmart?

Me: Hey don't judge

Hayes:Just wondering

Me: I picked Walmart because it's the best to hangout

Hayes:Ok haha, so what time should I pick you up?

Me: Hmm how about now, is that ok?

Hayes:Yea sure

It was 11:25 and Hayes should be arriving in 5 minutes I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear because I was wearing black leggings, my hightop black converse and a plain maroon shirt. As I go into the car Nash was driving I also see Cameron.

"Is it ok that Nash brought Cam?, he thought they could have fun at Walmart to.

"Yea it's fine" I say as I smile.

"So Penn why did you pick Walmart? said Nash. 

"I picked it because it's fun there, it's gonna be fun just wait till we get there.

"So what do you wanna do?

"Do you wanna play dare or dare in the store" I say with a big smile.

"Ok sure" he says as he laughs

"I dare you to go into the ball holder thing."

"The ball holder thing." he says as he smirks and raises an eyebrow.

"Come on you know what I mean"

"Haha yea I do." he says as he laughs

"Come on Hayes do it!

"Ok fine but only if you have to do it to after me.

"Ok sure but let me see your phone I want to take a vine of this for you.

"Haha ok

"Ok ready...set...go!!!

"Hahaha Hayes that was hilarious." I say as I'm laughing.

"Hahaha yea but how do I get out of here?" he says in between laughs

"I dunno."

"Wow what happen here." said Nash

"Hayes went in the ball pit because I dared him." I say.

"Haha that's a good idea." said Cam

"Oh shoot here comes an employee, let's hide."

"Where am I suppose to go?" said Hayes

"Just hide in there and don't show your face." I say as I walk away into a random isle.

When the employee walked by we got out of our hiding spots and helped Hayes's out of the ball pit.

"It's your turn."

"What?

"You have to go into the ball pit you said if I did it you would too." said Hayes with a smirk on his face.

"OOOOHHH!!" spoke Cam and Nash.

"Ok fine." I say as I look at Hayes.

As I climb up into the ball pit I was kinda scared of falling right threw the balls into the ground. But I jump anyway it was fun. When I look out to see the guys I see that there all gone?!.

What why are they gone?where did they go?! I climb out of the pit and look for them. Ugh where could have they gone. I find them leaving the bathroom.

"Hey why did you leave?"

"We had to go to the bathroom."

"So you went all together? I say with an eyebrow raised while crossing my arms.

"Yeah so we could have our rap battles there." said Nash.

We walk around Walmart looking for mischief to do. We started to play a game to see how we could humiliate ourselves.

"Ok Nash it's your turn" said Cam "what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to pretend to trip while walking down isles".

We hide ourselves around the isle so that we could see Nash but act like we are random pedestrians. Nash walks down the isle holding adult diapers and cat food.

One of the strangers asked if he was ok. When we left that isle we started laughing so hard. Next up was Cam and he was going to hold people's hands.

His was really funny because when he did it some people held back which was really funny. Now it was my turn and me and Hayes were going to sing to people. We found this one old couple and we're gonna sing to them. Hayes was gonna be Hans and I was gonna be Anna of course.

As we sing the song we act like we are totally in love we hold each other's hand and walk around like we don't have a care in the word, it was kinda fun.

As me and Hayes are finished with the song we and the guys run to and empty isle to laugh. Doing those pranks were so fun.

Hayes's POV

Tonight was so fun with Penn and the guys, she is so funny and cool to hangout with. I walk her up to her house. And ask if she had fun tonight.

"Did you have fun tonight." I say as I smile.

"No I didn't have fun."

"Wait what." I say as I frown.

"I didn't have fun... I just had like the best night my life ever!! She says with a huge grin.

"Haha that's good I had a really great time to. So do you want to hangout again tomorrow?

"Sure but hangout like how we did today?

"Uhh no a little bit more formal

"You mean like a date?" she says as she raises an eyebrow.

"Yea is that ok?

"Hmm idk if you've earned it yet Hayes" she says as smirks

"Haha and how do I exactly earn it" I say as I smile.

"You have to kiss me" she says as she smiles

"Ok" I spoke as I kiss her on the cheek

"Awee come on Hayes you have to do better than that."

"Hmm ok fine." I say with a smirk.

Then I grab her waist and pull it closer to me and I start to kiss her.

We kiss for about 15 seconds and then stop to get some air.

"Well I should go my family is probably worried it's already midnight."

"Ok bye text me ok?"

"Ok." she says as she smiles.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))