Tour

It was the day before tour and today I'm gonna tell my fans about it, I tweet it on my Twitter and I share it on my Instagram. Today I'm packing and getting ready, I hear a ring in the doorbell and I answer it, it's Penn.

"Hayes can I please talk to you upstairs in your room she says sounding mad."

"Yea what is it." We reach my room.

"Hayes how come you never told me you were going on tour!, I found out because I checked your Twitter how come you never told me did you just forget about me!!"

I think in my head and remember that I did forget to tell her aww crap.

"Penn I'm so sorry I just had a lot in my mine since I am going on tour."

"Yea and your going on tour tomorrow how long will exactly the tour be."

"2......months I say looking down and scratching my head." I look up and see tears start to come from her eyes.

"2 months!! How long did you know you were going on tour!! Did you just want to leave and forget about me!"

"About 3 days but I was so busying planning it with Nash and-"

"Hayes h-how could you forget to tell me a-and the worst part is, is that your leaving for 2 months."

"Aren't you happy for me this is my first tour ever and you seem like you don't want me to go."

"Are you really blaming me, your blaming me!! You think I'm not supportive enough well I've supported you since day 1!"

"Then let me go on tour."

"Fine bye Hayes have a good life."

She storms off and leaves the house. I stand there in shock did we really just break up right before I go on tour?

Penn's POV

Did we really just break up. How could he forget to tell me that he was leaving for 2 months. He-he's leaving for 2 months. I start to break down and tears flood my eyes.

He leaves tomorrow I don't want him to leave but it's his career. I get home and I find my parents in the living room talking.

"Uhh is there something I missed." I say pushing back the tears.

"Actually there is...honey we're moving to California next week."

"Wait what."

"Your dad got another job offer that pays more."

"WHY CANT HE JUST LEAVE."

"We're not going to be separated, Penelope we are moving and that's final."

"I HATE YOU."

I rush upstairs and I throw my face into my pillow, I start to sob. I guess moving to California can't be that bad I have more relatives and I can get away from Hayes.

I check my Twitter feed and I see a tweet from Hayes.

"A piece of my heart is definitely gone I don't think I can ever get it back :( ."

Ugh when will this be over.

  Hayes's POV

Today was the day I was leaving for tour and me and Penn haven't spoken to each other.

"Hayes I'm so excited for you my mom says as she kisses my forehead."

"Hayes why do you have to leave said Sky."

"Don't worry Sky one day you will go off and follow your dreams."

I hug my mom and Sky goodbye. The first tour stop was in North Carolina but far away from Moorsville.

"Hayes are you ready to go said Nash."

"Can we just wait a moment."

"For what, has Penn said goodbye to you yet."

"No not yet."

"Oh well we have to go in 10 weather she said bye or not."

"K fine Nash."

She could at least say bye it's not like we're enemies.

"Hayes its to late we have to go."

"Fine."

I look out to see if I could find her. She is no where to be seen. I just lost the love of my life.

   Penn's POV

"Mom we HAVE to go now he is gonna leave I have to say goodbye."

"Ok."

I decided to say bye to him I'm really gonna miss him. I get to the site where he is suppose to be leaving soon but when I get there I see his bus driving away in the distance I could never catch up to it in time. Tears start to come out of my eyes I never got to say bye in person.

"Mom lets just go."

"Are you sure honey."

"Yes come on."

I get into the car and slam the door the rest of the day I'm depressed, I start to pack for California what could get worse.

  Hayes's POV

"Hayes are you excited said Tez."

"Yea."

"Then why do you seem so down what's wrong."

"I just left someone that I cared about without saying goodbye."

"Dude that sucks who was it."

"It was my girlfriend or ex girlfriend."

"Oh well cheer up were going on tour you should be happy."

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))