Brother

Hayes's POV

Today was the day that Nash was coming. I was so excited he said he could be arriving around 12:00 so I told Penn to come over around 11:30. I haven't seen Nash in over 3 months so I'm so glad he is coming to visit. My mom said that sometimes I can go to Cali with him but not a lot of the time.

I respect Nash so much because he gets a lot of hate and he doesn't let it bother him. And today is also Halloween and me and Penn are taking Sky trick or treating. I texted Penn to come over now so we can wait for Nash. I am really excited I finally get to see my other brother again.

Time skip to 11:45

While me and Penn were waiting we decided to watch a tv show and play with Sky.

"So Penn we should go downstairs about now he just texted me that he is coming from the drive way."

"Ok come on Skylynn we have a surprise for you."

As we walk downstairs I go and get my mom she asked why we were all gathering in the living room but I just said we have a surprise for her. "SURPRISE" as Nash comes threw the door I could see that my mom is starting to cry.

"I'm home" says Nash

"Omg Nash I missed you so much" as Skylynn runs up and hugs him.

I run up and hug him to as my mom starts to hug him to.

"Nash I missed you so much" my mom says as she starts tearing up.

"I missed you to a lot I missed all of you a lot says Nash.

For the next 2 minutes we just stay there and hugged Nash.

"Nash" as I start to say I have a surprise to show you i was gonna tell him about how me and Penn were dating

"Wait Hayes I have a surprise for you to" as he cuts me off he shows us that he brought back Cameron and his sister and with her sister is an girl that seems very familiar wait is that. Before I could finish thinking she runs up to me and starts hugging me.
She says "Remember me Hayes?"

"Wait what.?"

"How could you not remember, you guys were in love while you were dating." said Nash

Oh shit this was my ex Madison...

Before I could do anything else she starts to kiss me

"This might jog your memory."

As I pull away I could see from the corner of my eye that Penn was tearing up.

"They're so cute together" says Cameron and Nash.

Then Madison puts my arm around her waist as if we are together again. ERRRR I feel so bad for Penn, Madison was the person I broke up with after 3 months because I caught her making out with my old friend Josiah.

                             Flashback

"Hey Josiah are you in there" I call out. As I walk in I see my girlfriend making out on top of my best friend Josiah.

I could see tears running from my eyes. They look up at me and then I storm away.

"Hayes" Madison says as she pulls my shoulder "he told me to do it I didn't want to."

"NO he didn't I knew all my friends thought you were a slut but I stood up for you, and then you make out with my best friend WE ARE OVER!!!"

                            End of flashback

" So Hayes what was the surprise you were gonna show me." said Nash.

As Nash finishes the sentence I could see that Penn ran to the bathroom.

"Uhh nothing I'll tell you later."

"Ok."

"Nash I'm so happy that you are home I've missed you so much. We should celebrate with going out to lunch all of us are invited included Penelope."

Penn came out just in time as my mom finished her sentence.

"Penn my mom says would you like to come." Sky says with a smile on her face.

"Uhhh I don't know." Before Penn could finish Skylynn says

"Awee come on Penn please."

"Uhh sure I'll come, I'll come for you Sky." she says as she looks at me.

"Then let's go says." Nash

As we start to walk out Madison says "Who is Penn?

"Listen Madison" I say as I push her against the wall while everyone is pile-Ing into the 2 cars

"I broke up with you!! we are not dating I'm dating Penelope." Before I could finish she starts making out with me as I pull away I start to talk to her again.

"Madison stop!!! We're not dating anymore!!!! You cheated on me!! I don't love you anymore I'm in love with Penn."

As I finish my sentence she slaps me.

"Listen Hayes Nash brought me all the way out here to go out with you I don't care about your stupid girlfriend Pam."

"It's Penn!! I say angrily.

"I don't care I'm dating you weather you like it or not and I'm in love with you." She says as she walks out.

UGH how could Nash do this i didn't want him to bring her!!!!!! I say to myself as I punch the wall. I get a cut on my hand, I fall to the ground and I start to punch the ground repeatedly. As I settle down I could hear Nash call my name. Ugh it wasn't Nash's fault I didn't tell him how me and Madison broke up.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))
Also I didn't choose the name Madison based off Madison Beer I just wanted a simple name