Picture

A/n this is the only picture I could find of Hayes and that girl without any writing on it.

Hayes's POV

The whole car ride Madison just kept talking to me and how we loved each other. I thought I loved her back then but now the only person o love is Penn.

In the first car was my mom, me, Madison, Penn and Sky. In the other car was Nash, Cam, and Cameron's sister. The whole car ride Madison was throwing herself at me she kept holding my hand and leaning on me. I felt so bad for Penn I just don't know when to tell Nash about me and Penn without Cam finding out.

  Penn's POV

The whole car ride I just wanted to cry. I'm so mad at him HOW COME HE NEVER TOLD ME THAT HE DATED THAT SLUT MADISON!!! HOW COME HE NEVER TOLD ME THAT THEY LOVED EACH OTHER!!!!

Before I could think anything else i say,
"With you please STOP"I say as I bark at Madison.

Everyone in the car stared at me. Hayes's mom didn't notice because she was on the phone.

"Stop what?"Madison says

"Will you STOP trying to lean up on Hayes I don't freaking care if you or Hayes are freaking dating you keep jabbing your feet into my SIDE!!"I say as I yell.

"You're just jealous you don't have Hayes" she says as she snaps at me.

"I wouldn't want to ever have Hayes I'm fine" I say as I look away holding back a tear.

"Whatever."

During the car ride I felt sick to my stomach in both ways of Hayes and Madison and that my stomach actually felt bad I didn't want to bail out so I'll just suck it up and put a fake smile on my face.

While we get out of the car into the restraunt, the restraunt is pretty nice. As we get seated I could tell that the seating arrangement wasn't going to be good.

The seating arrangement was Elizabeth, Cameron's sister Hayes and Madison on one side and then there was Cameron, Nash, Me then Skylynn.

And the whole time Nash and Cameron were pushing into each other and fighting while Madison kept talking about her and Hayes's past and I didn't even want to look at Hayes but I made small glances and the whole time I could tell that he was staring at me. UGH HOW COME HE ISNT DOING ANYTHING!

After we order Madison showed all of us a picture of her and Hayes back when they were dating I could hear everyone talking about it I was finally going to look I was already crying if I see the photo I'm going to burst. But then slutty Madison showed me the picture right in my face.

"Ooh look Pam it's me and Hayes while we were dating aren't we cute together." she says as she gives a cheesy smile.

"Yeah"

I say "you guys were super cute together" I say as I try to hold back my tears but I just start to burst out crying.

"I have to excuse myself for a second I'm not feeling to well" I say as I run to the bathroom.

I run to the nearest stall and let it all out. I was sad and mad WHY DIDNT HE TELL ME ABOUT HER!!

He looked so in love in the picture even though she is a total slut. They looked so in love....he could never love me like that. He probably never loved me. I just cried for the next 5 minutes I needed to let it go and put on a brave face while they date each other.

As I walk out I could see that something happened while I was "going to the bathroom".

Flash back to when she left

Hayes's POV

"Madison you didn't have to show Penn the picture!! Now delete the photo!!" I say as I stand up and grab her wrist.

"Woah dude Hayes you shouldn't say that to your girlfriend." Said Nash

"Yeah Hayes you shouldn't act that way around your girlfriend" says Madison as she glares at me.

"You are NOT my girlfriend and I never wanted to go out with you again!!"

"Dude what are you talking about?" says Nash and Cam since I got everyone's attention now.

"Nash, Madison cheated on me when we were
dating"

"What are you talking about" said Cam.

"I'm talking about that MADISON CHEATED on ME!! That's why I broke up with her. And the surprise I wanted to show you was that ME AND PENELOPE ARE DATING!!!

I say as I yell and then everything goes silent.

"Hayes you should have told me." said Nash.

"Yeah I get that now."

End of flashback

Penn's POV

As I walk back from the "bathroom" I could see that everyone was staring at me and I still didn't feel good my stomach hurt and I felt like I was going to throw up.

As I was walking back Madison tripped me when I fell everyone started laughing at me. Hayes got down and asked if I was ok but I just pushed him away. And then it started coming up....I started throwing up.

And I got it on Madison's shoes.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))