Texting

Penn's POV

Ever since Hayes texted me we haven't stopped texting we've been texting for two weeks now and I realized that he is really funny and down to earth. Logan doesn't really like me talking to other guys but it's my life and I can do what I want. He doesn't own me I'm not his toy. I have another babysitting job at their house tomorrow night and I'm excited now that I know that Hayes is going to be nice to me.

It was the night that I was babysitting and I decided to wear a maroon long sleeve shirt, black leggings and white converse. And some makeup like last time also with my hair up.

Hayes's POV

Tonight was the night she was coming and I was going to wear my black Adidas shirt and my Nike sweatpants and my hair gelled up. But I wasn't dressing up for her.

"Penn you have to now come one just open up." I wave the spoon In front of her face.

"No Hayes you didn't have to eat prune baby food and Sky only had to eat banana!" She laughs complaining.

"So your the one that wanted this challenge!" She pouts. "Now open up and eat the prunes." I laugh.

She agreed to do it and makes a face while swallowing, she crinkles her nose and makes a face. I wish I could kiss her.

"Ok Hayes am I done I ate it?" She said.

"Yes you are done." I say as a laugh once more.

She motions to Sky. "C'mon she I want to interview you Sky."

"Oh but first I have to get something from upstairs." Sky says rushing up the stairs.

"And what would that be?" I question but she was already gone.

As Skylynn comes down she has a big pair of sunglasses on her and a pony stuff animal with sunglasses also on it.

Penn's POV

"Ok Skylynn."  I say as I hold a hair brush by her face so she can talk pretending it was a microphone.

"So Sky how old are you?

"I am 5."

"Do you know that you are known for being incredibly sassy?"

"Duh."

"What do you do when people hate on you?"

"I say 'Get those girls outta my face then I just put my shades on and block them out."

"Wow what good advice." I say.

"Now Hayes what do you do when people hate on you?"

"Well I guess I just go on my dirt bike and ride all my problems away. I always go there for when I'm stressed or anxious. Or just need to cool down. You should watch me some time if you want?"

"I'll have to consider that." I smile.

Hayes's POV

I can't believe I asked Penn to watch me sometime on my dirt bike, I probably sounded so sappy she probably thinks I'm stupid. She's not gonna want to come now she thinks I'm a baby who depends on dirt bikes for everything. She is currently still interviewing Sky and Sky is being a sass queen it is really funny to watch but all that I am watching is Penn she looks so perfect sitting there if that makes any sense?

Penn's POV

I could sense Hayes staring at me throughout the night but I didn't really cared much. I probably had a hair out of place.

"Hayes!!" Sky yells at him catching his attention.

"Wha-what?" He responds.

"Stop staring at Penn and just talk to her!!" I could see that Hayes was blushing his face turned as red as a tomato I  just giggled at the remark.

"Sky I wasn't staring at her I was looking out the window." Hayes says.

"No Hayes it was pretty obvious that you were staring. You like like her don't you!" She says giggling I couldn't help but blush.

"What, No! I like her as a friend nothing more than that." He growls at her.

"Then why did you ask her to see you ride you never ask anyone that." She folds her arms.

"Because I, I just wanted to. Leave me alone."

Please like and comment:)) it helps