Fake

I would be even happier if I still had my girlfriend. We still have 6 hours till we get to the spot. The rest of the time I stare out the window. We finally get to the spot and its 3:30. We head to the back and get ready the show starts at 4:00. I change my clothes and we practice the dirt bike seen where Nash facetimes me.

"5 MINUTES." Says the announcer.

I get out on stage and the crowd goes wild until after about 5 minutes. I could hear them whispering.

"What's wrong with Hayes."

"Why does he look sad."

"Is he sad about his latest tweet."

And then they start calling out

"Hayes whats wrong did someone break up with you."

"Hayes what's wrong.

A tear starts to come out of my eye. "Nash pulls me off the stage.

"Nash I can't do this."

"Hayes you have to pretend to be happy put on a smile your fans are gonna get mad."

"Nash but I can't."

"Yes you can now get out on stage and fake it."

I walk out on stage and I fake a smile threw the whole performance I love my fans but it's hard for me. During the performance I take snapchats and Instagram photos and some Twitter things and I post them. I tweet out.

Nothing could make me happier than going on tour :)

The performance finally ends and we go back on the bus.

"Way to go Hayes you did it."

"All I did was fake it."

"Doesn't matter until you get happier you are gonna fake it your fans can't see you down."

I tweet a apology to my fans about the way I acted in the beginning.

Sorry about how I looked sad my dog Keeda is sick that's all now I'm better :)

At least now they won't start acting questions.

Penn's POV

I check my social media and I see how happy Hayes is. I thought he would at least be a little sad I was devastated. Does he not care about me. Good riddance Hayes.

Hayes's POV

For the rest of the 6 stops I faked being happy. Our last stop was somewhere in California I forgot where. We had a surprise guest on the last stop. Right now we are in Reno performing. The first up was Cameron and Nash the it was me and Tez. This performance I was actually happy. Nash comes out for stage.

"Hayes are you actually happy."

"Yeah I say with a smile."

"Well it's only been 13 weeks of you not being happy." Said Cam.

"Hey at least he is happy said Tez."

I like being on tour in like the younger brother. I get out on stage with Tez and we perform a skit. I look out at the fans and they seem so happy no not happy but thrilled to see me my fans are my family.

After the performance I stalk my fans twitter accounts and there Instagrams. I see them posting about how they think I lied about the first show and how I am getting over something or someone. They are really smart fans. Tomorrow was the last show so I had to make it count.

Penn's POV

I moved to California 12 weeks ago and I have 3 friends. One of them is Callie she invited me to go to her favorite viners show tomorrow. She is a really big fan of Nash. I haven't told her that I dated Hayes back in NC but do I really have to tell her that?

He doesn't care about me. I picked out an outfit so I don't have to hurry tomorrow. I decide to wear denim jeans, a black shirt my grey converse and a high pony tail.

I FaceTime Callie and she goes on about how she wants Nash to look and her and how she wants him to notice her. She has a big fan page dedicated to him on her Instagram and Twitter. Tomorrow should be fun.

Hayes's POV

The last stop was Sacramento California and I was so excited. Shawn Mendes was going to perform some of his songs. The show had a lot of people in the crowd.

Penn's POV

Today was the day we were gonna go to Digi. Callie was gonna meet me at my house her house doesn't have air conditioning and it gets hot in Sacramento.

"Penn are you as excited as I am!"

"I don't know how I can be as excited as you I mean look at you you're wearing Nash shirt,hoodie, socks and pants.

"Why thank you but don't forget about my phone case."

"Who could forget."

My mom drives us to Digi but we grab lunch first. We arrive there and there are a bunch of screaming fans of Hayes but they will never know him like i knew him. We get a spot in the middle and Callie goes off to buy merch.

"Callie come back it's about to start."

Ok so pretend the photo up top says Hayes instead of Nash....yeaaa

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))