Love

Penn's POV

"I love you."

"H-hayes."

"No Penn you don't have to say anything in sorry that I sprung that out on you."

I stop the jet ski.

"No Hayes it's just that...I-I love you to." (And during this time she is facing Hayes she isn't just turning her back on him)

"W-what do we do now, I'm new at this Hayes said looking down.

"Me to."

"We should get back onto the boat it is already 8:44 we could look at the stars baby girl."

"Ok I say as I smile."

Hayes gets off the boat first then I start to step off but then I slip...and I fall into the water.

"Penn are you ok Hayes said worried."

Omg I'm so embarrassed I could feel my cheeks turning red and my face getting hot. Hayes helps me out of the water. I walk to the corner of the boat and I start to cry.

"Penn why are you crying he said worriedly. "How could you ever like a girl like me, Im not that pretty, I'm so clumsy even the first time I met you I fell into you- "

"And when you fell into me and I caught you I knew you were the one he says as he cuts me off and I stop crying.

"Staring into those beautiful brown eyes I knew you were the one for me that's why I told you I love you he says as he brings his thumb and wipes away my tear.

"Hayes I love you I've always loved you your so funny and sweet and good looking."

He smiles at me.

"Here you can have my shirt he says as he starts to un-button his shirt, I started blushing you could see his abs.

"No Hayes you don't have to."

"I don't have to but I want to i can't stand to see you cold baby girl."

He gives me his shirt and wraps it around me.

We look at the stars. "It's beautiful.

"I know."

I look at him and find out he was staring at me the whole time. I lean in to kiss him and he leans in to. I love him so much.

We start to cuddle afterwards he wraps his arms around me and I nozzle my head under his chin. Tonight was magical.

Hayes's POV

Penn is so beautiful she is my world without her I would be nothing. I check my phone it's 10:59 I find to see Penn asleep in my arms. I pick her up bridal style and sneak her into my house. I set her down onto my bed i lay next to her and kiss her on the forehead.

"Goodnight baby girl." I say as I whisper to her.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))