Fimiliar face

Hayes's POV

The shows start to go on and I'm excited. We start to show the Nash on FaceTime skit and then we play my video on my dirt bike. Then it's my turn I get announced on stage.

"Hey everybody." The fans go wild.

"How is everyone's day going." I can hear people say good and it is better since your here

"Today's show I have a special surprise for you guys."

"Raise your hand if you got some merch from in the back there." I see raised hands except for a couple.

"Now we are going to do a spot light fan, the spotlight is gonna appear on some random fan. When that happens they will get a private Meet and greet after the show." Says Nash entering on stage. The crowd goes wild.

The spotlight goes on some girl with a bunch of Nash merch on her.

"Whats your name says Nash?"

"OMG OMG OMG it-it's Nash omg." she says and then she faints.

"Is she ok Nash say to the closes girl by her." I think I've heard that voice before.

"Well since she is unable to do it at the moment we will pick the person closes to her."

It points the spotlight on Penn. I can't say anything I just stare at her.

Penn's POV

The spotlight goes on me everyone stares at me including Hayes. Everything goes quiet. I could hear whispers flooding the crowd.

"Was the tweet Hayes did about her?"

"Do her and Hayes have a connection." "It seems like he knows her."

"Uhh I'm going to see if Callie is ok in the bathroom." I drag Callie out and I take her to the bathroom. Avoiding the awkward stares.

"Callie Callie wake up your missing Nash."

"Hm what."

"Callie we are at Digi wake up."

"I'm up I'm up, are you ready."

"Uh you can go in going to fix my makeup."

"Ok."

What am I going to do. Ugh. I finally walk out after about 5 minutes.

"Penn you missed so much."

"I was only gone for like 5 minutes."

"Yeah but when I came out Hayes wasn't the same he was stuttering and seemed nervous."

"Oh."

Nash and Cameron are doing a skit and I think the next ones to come out are Hayes and Tez.

Hayes and Tez do a dance off and they go karaoke which is funny. But Hayes seems to be out of it. I don't want to be the reason he can't focus.

Hayes, Tez, Cameron and Nash wear white shirts and pants that are to big for them and they body roll. Hayes looked cute doing it. Callie had a fan girl panic attack when Nash started doing it.

Now Hayes was the only one on stage and a fan yelled out at him.

"Hayes we all know something is wrong with you just please tell us we can see threw your fake smile." He looked down ashamed.

"Your right something is wrong, he sighed before i went on tour me and my girlfriend had a fight it was about me leaving for tour. I should have told her the day I knew I was going on tour. But the reason I'm acting like this at this show is because she here right now. I never got over her. I still love her.

I was in shock, I thought he got over me. I stood there frozen. Everyone was now staring at me and Hayes did to.

I don't know what to do. Hayes left the stage and now it was Nash and Tez. The rest of the show I felt awkward. I couldn't imagine how Hayes felt though.

After Nash and Tez it was Cameron and Hayes I think they were gonna announce something.

"Ok now for the last performance we have a special guest to bring to you said Cam, we have associated with him before and I think you have all heard his song Stitches."

The crowd goes wild everyone is screaming Shawn Mendes.

Shawn Mendes comes out on stage and he waves. "Today I will perform a couple of songs the first song will be Stitches."

He performs his song and I dance along and sang with Callie.

"Ok for this next song it is kinda slow."

"Each of us will pick a random fan to come up on stage and slow dance with us."

I was already knowing who was gonna pick me.

Cameron picked a girl names Malory, Tez picked Ashley, Nash picked Abby and Hayes picked me. I went up to the front and Hayes gave me his hand to pull me up.

"Hayes would you like to announce the song."

"Sure Shawn the song will be 'Kid in love'"
while Hayes said the song title looking at me and smiled.

I wrapped my arms around Hayes's neck while he puts his hands on my hips.

"Penn I really do miss you and I love you, do you feel the same about me."

"To be honest I really don't know how I feel"

I like Hayes no wait like doesn't comprehend how much I like him I mean I love him and I do miss him. But I'm in California now.

"Hayes I miss you and I love you to." When I said that he had a smile from ear to ear."

"But why are you in California."

"Because I'm living there now."

Hayes's POV

Penn is here she is actually here I missed her so much and now she is in my arms she looks so pretty I try and make conversation with her.

"Wait how come you never told me how long have you been living here."

"Like a couple of months and I never told you because you seemed so happy that I was gone I follow you on social media it seemed like you didn't care."

" I did care my first show I was depressed so Nash and the others wanted me to fake a smile so the performances are good, I was never really happy when you left."

"Oh, well what are we going to do now."

"I-I don't know at this point."

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))