Movie

Hayes's POV

As we were watching the movie I could see that Sky really enjoyed it we were watching The Croods and she was sitting on Penn's lap. I couldn't stop staring at Penn, she looked kinda cute focusing her attention to the movie and occasionally she would scrunch up her nose when it would itch. But I have to keep reminding myself that I can't like my babysitter that's gross and wrong.

Penn's POV

Once the movie finished like an hour or so later Sky was totally asleep on my lap. I lift her head up from my lap and gently place it on the couch cushion. I look over at Hayes. "Hayes?"

"Yes?" He says lifting his head awaking from his nap. He yawns stretching out his arms.

"Do you want to take Skylynn to her bed since you're her brother or should I? I don't really know sorry." I apologize putting a strand of hair behind my ear getting up from the couch wiping my hands on my jeans.

"Sure no problem. Do you know the time?" He pulls his phone out from it being inside his back pocket of his jeans. I see him type something into his phone before putting it back into his pocket.

"It's almost 9, I still have an hour till I leave. What should we do for the rest of the hour?" I ask.

"I don't know right now. I'll think about that later let me just put Sky to bed." He picks her up from the couch and starts to carry her up the many stairs. Once I hear that he is upstairs I relax. I feel like i'm annoying him, I just need to calm down. I hear my phone buzz and I bend down the check what the notification was.

Logan :) : Hey what's up are you almost done?

Me: I still have an hour left but I miss you!!!

Logan: miss you too bye

Lately Logan has been different lately, we rarely talk and when we do it's pretty boring. Maybe he's just going through some stuff. I should give him his space.

Hayes's POV

Once I finally get Sky to bed I walk downstairs and I notice that Penn is texting someone on her phone. It's most likely her boyfriend, she's gorgeous so i'm not surprised to see if she has one. I walk towards the couch joining her.

"Who was that?" I ask picking up our dirty pizza plates taking them towards the kitchen. I rinse them off opening up the dishwasher before placing them in the bottom rack. Once I finish I close it back up starting the dishwasher.

"Oh, it's just my friend." She says slowly fumbling with her phone putting it down next to her on the coffee table.

"By friend you mean..." I ask being nosy. I just wanted to know if she has a boyfriend or not.

"Boyfriend." She says giving me a small smile fumbling with her fingers. She looks over to the side at the clock on the kitchen wall.

"Sorry that I brought it up." I say apologizing sitting back into the couch turning on the tv flipping through tv channels, but nothing good is on.

"No it's fine." She responds sitting into the couch joining me.

We sat in silence for 5 minutes before I speak up. "So what should we do? What do you wanna do." I question.

"We could watch tv, what do you usually watch?" She says.

"Usually anything, I'll watch most things." I grin.

As we turn on the tv I could see that Penn was getting bored pretty fast. "Do you want to play truth or dare?" I ask.

"Sure." she says perking up her eyes becoming less drowsy.

Penn's POV

Hayes asked me to play truth or dare with him and now that he has warmed up to me he seems fun and like a nice guy. He isn't so bad after all.

"Truth or dare." Hayes asks me and of course I respond with dare.

"Ok." He starts to say shifting his weight on the couch. "I dare you to eat some of Nash's protein powder." He says giving a toothy smile.

Protein powder is something I never thought I would eat and or drink. It doesn't look the best tasting. "Are you serious." My eyes widened in shock, and he smirks. "Ok I'll do it." We both get up from the couch and start to walk over to the kitchen, Hayes reaches up to the top shelf and pulls out the half used protein powder placing back onto the counter.

I open the top of the cup and smell it. I look over at Hayes and he hands me a spoon smirking at me. I take the spoon from his hands and start to get some of the powder in it. I take a deep breathe before swallowing the dry powder. I start to cough and wave my hands in the air. "Eww Hayes that was by far the nastiest thing ever, I can't believe Nash had to do that for a video!" I actually can't believe how awful that tasted. It was so dry and had like no flavor. I definitely wouldn't ever try that again.

Hayes stops laughing at me and calms down and I get his attention. "Ok Hayes truth or dare." I ask.

"Dare." he says leaning his arm on the counter.

"I dare you to eat twice the amount of protein powder I had to eat." I challenged him handing him a clean spoon from the drawers.

"Ok." he says half laughing. "It can't be that bad, I use to eat a little bit for football season when I was younger." He takes the spoon filled with powder and starts to put it in his mouth.

As he puts it in his mouth I can see he didn't handle it the way I handled it something bad was going to happen I could just sense it.

Make sure you like and comment I rlly appreciate it :)))))