Awake

Penn's POV

I open my eyes to see myself in an unfamiliar place. Wait was I at the Grier's house?! I look to my right and I see Hayes

Wait did we sleep together. Well obviously Penn that's why your in the same bed. I sit up and check my phone it's 8:57 OH CRAP!! what about my parents there going to flip is they see I'm not at the house!!

I'm already grounded if they see that I've slept with a guy there would literally kill me.

I start to have a panics attack and I guess it woke up Hayes because he asked if I was alright.

"No Hayes I'm not alright I'm grounded and I'm not at my house they are probably worrying so much.

"It's going to be alright text your cousin."

"What would I text her."

"Well if we are going to lie tell your parents that you watched a scary movie and you got freaked out so you went to stay with your cousin."

I am surprised that he came up with that.

"That's a good idea I'll text my cousin the plan. You know Hayes your cute when you lie I say as I smirk."

"Haha thanks" he says as he winks.

"Hayes what am I going to wear my dress-."

"Don't worry babe you can wear some of my stuff."

He gives me an oversized Vans shirt and Adidas sweatpants. He goes downstairs to get is something to eat. I take off my dress and I put on the pants.

Hayes's POV

I come back up stairs with 2 bowls of cereal I open the door and I see Penn without a shirt on and just the pants I lent her. My face starts to turn red.

"O-oh I-I'm sorry I-I should have knocked I say looking down."

"U-uhh it's my fault I should have gone to the bathroom.

I look back up and see that she has a shirt on. We go downstairs and eat our cereal it was really awkward.

Penn's POV

OMG I'm so embarrassed Hayes saw me shirtless well I had a bra on but still! Eating breakfast was so awkward I just wanted to crawl in a whole and die.

"I uhh texted my cousin to come pick me up so yea."

"Oh ok, I just wanted to say that I-I'm sorry I should have waited."

"No it's fine."

So cuz how was staying the night she says winking at me.

"Well the date was so fun I got to ride the Sea Doo we went on the boat I had Mexican food and and looked at the stars.

"That seems fun but how was the sleeping part."

"It was fine."

"Fine well how was this morning."

"Can we not talk about this morning ugh."

"Penelope Marie please tell me."

"No."

"Please please pleeeeaaaassseeeee."

"Cuz, all I can say is that you need a boyfriend."

"Penelope please."

"Fine but you can't tell a soul not even the boyfriend I'm going to make you have."

"I swear."

"Ok well since I fell into the lake my dress smelled bad so he lent me his clothes and I had only put on the pants and he walked in on me shirtless but I had a bra on."

"OH MY GLOB Penn what did you guys do after."

"It was really awkward and now I'm done talking."

The rest of the car ride I felt so embarrassed I'm only 15 and he has saw me shirtless.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))