Lazy

It was the day after he saw me shirtless and I decided to have a lazy day, it was raining so why not. I put on some sweats an oversized shirt got candy and chips and I sit on my bed and watched Netflix.

Hayes's POV

Today was raining and I was going to hangout with Nash I was going one of his photo shoots with him in the rain.

I was on the side taking photos of Nash on his phone for him he wanted me to post them on his snapchat and Twitter, he was going to post them to his Instagram after. It was pretty boring it started to rain a little bit harder.

"Hey Hayes" yelled Bryant to me."

"Yea."

"Do you want to come in this shoot we need a sibling shot."

"Sure."

I went over to Bryant and he tossed me a jacket to wear in the shoot. He started to take pictures of us and he wanted us to play in the mud. We started to wrestle in the mud it was fun.

I got my thumb and I put it on the mud I wiped some of the mud on me for the next few pictures.

Afterwords it stopped raining but it was cloudy me and Nash went around town on the Glidrs.

We stopped to get some pizza at the nearest pizza restraunt.

"It's been really fun spending time with you Hayes and the family but you know I can't stay forever I have a career back in L.A and I have a tour coming up."

"I know but I miss you a lot when your away Will isn't home a lot and it's just me and Sky and your going on tour for however long."

"Yea about tour I asked mom and she said you could come along with me."

"Oh my god really when would it be, how long is it, are you serious I say excitedly."

"Yes I'm serious and it's about 2 months so do you want to come along."

"Of course."

After the pizza we head home and I tell mom that I'm going on tour. She is really excited for me, I've never gone on tour before and Cameron and Tez are going on tour to.

I decided to tweet on my Twitter a hint about the tour.

I got a huge surprise for you guys and I have friends that are in it to so stay tuned. :)

We leave for tour in 3 days I'm so excited. I keep thinking I'm forgetting to tell someone.

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))